Travel Tips by Country
Recent South American travel tips
- Recoleta CemeteryBuenos Aires travel tipsIt might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people are buried there, among them Eva Peron, the ex-first lady of the country whom you mat know [...]D: 5mi00
- Zoological GardensSanta Cruz travel tipsThis is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible. Santa Cruz is close to the Amazon Rainforests and the zoo has all kinds of exotic [...]D: n/a00
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- FRIENDLY PEOPLESantiago travel tipsI WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM [...]D: n/a00
- Charles Darwin StationGalapagos travel tipsWhen any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The Charles Darwin Station is a must see when you are on the island of Santa Cruz. Here lives one of [...]D: n/a00
- Mirador PanecilloQuito travel tipsAt the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash both on top of the world. Its a very cool sight to see up close and even cooler from any [...]D: n/a20
- The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas CalientesCusco travel tipsIf you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are preserved. And also the nature is worth a visit. There is an railroad till Aguas Calientes, a small [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruLima travel tipsAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruLima travel tipsThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
Things about South America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Visiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of...
Beaches : El Malecon Beach in Havana
Greatest Pizza in Munich
General: Pizzeria Passaparola
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston