Travel Tips by Country
Recent South American travel tips
- Recoleta CemeteryBuenos Aires travel tipsIt might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people are buried there, among them Eva Peron, the ex-first lady of the country whom you mat know [...]D: 5mi00
- Zoological GardensSanta Cruz travel tipsThis is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible. Santa Cruz is close to the Amazon Rainforests and the zoo has all kinds of exotic [...]D: n/a00
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- FRIENDLY PEOPLESantiago travel tipsI WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM [...]D: n/a00
- Charles Darwin StationGalapagos travel tipsWhen any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The Charles Darwin Station is a must see when you are on the island of Santa Cruz. Here lives one of [...]D: n/a00
- Mirador PanecilloQuito travel tipsAt the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash both on top of the world. Its a very cool sight to see up close and even cooler from any [...]D: n/a20
- The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas CalientesCusco travel tipsIf you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are preserved. And also the nature is worth a visit. There is an railroad till Aguas Calientes, a small [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruLima travel tipsAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruLima travel tipsThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
Things about South America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Seoul, South Korea
Housed in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city...
History & Culture: Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
Los Angeles, California
One of the most famous and popular places to visit in LA is obviously the Hollywood Sign. Although, this is really not that spectacular, its...
History & Culture: Hollywood Sign