Travel Tips by Country
Recent South American travel tips
- Recoleta CemeteryBuenos Aires travel tipsIt might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people are buried there, among them Eva Peron, the ex-first lady of the country whom you mat know [...]D: 5mi00
- Zoological GardensSanta Cruz travel tipsThis is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible. Santa Cruz is close to the Amazon Rainforests and the zoo has all kinds of exotic [...]D: n/a00
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- FRIENDLY PEOPLESantiago travel tipsI WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM [...]D: n/a00
- Charles Darwin StationGalapagos travel tipsWhen any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The Charles Darwin Station is a must see when you are on the island of Santa Cruz. Here lives one of [...]D: n/a00
- Mirador PanecilloQuito travel tipsAt the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash both on top of the world. Its a very cool sight to see up close and even cooler from any [...]D: n/a20
- The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas CalientesCusco travel tipsIf you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are preserved. And also the nature is worth a visit. There is an railroad till Aguas Calientes, a small [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruLima travel tipsAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruLima travel tipsThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
Things about South America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague travel tips - Czech Republic
As Prague is the birthplace of Kafka, this genius of literature, Franz Kafka Museum is a must see if you're in the city. The museum was moved...
History & Culture: Franz Kafka Museum
Berlin travel tips - Germany
I spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many...
Food: The Bird Steakhouse
Odense travel tips - Denmark
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Granada travel tips - Spain
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Uluwatu travel tips - Indonesia
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Manali travel tips - India
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
Originally the home of sports games in the Byzantine period, the Hippodrome has been later converted into a park. It is open to the public all day...
Sightseeing: Byzantine Hippodrome
El Paso travel tips - Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
Maroa travel tips - Illinois
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Ponce Inlet travel tips - Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant