Hong Kong Travel Tips, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Hong Kong travel tip categories:
- General (5)
- History & Culture (2)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (3)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Public Transportation (1)
- Beaches (1)
Browse Hong Kong travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Hong Kong travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Hong Kong or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Hong Kong travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Must-Try Chinese FoodsAmong the so many exotic, and spicy foods which are so popular in Chinese restaurants, there are some dishes/foods that you should not miss if you visit the country. For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be [...]D: n/a00
- The Ramada Hotel in Hong KongA very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view of the city with its bustling everyday traffic. Our room was not so big, but it was really [...]D: 2mi00
- B P International Hotel in Hong KongThis Hotel, though from its name it might sound more like a hostel, is a comfortable, cozy place which I would return to if I went back to Hong Kong. The rooms are a bit small, but considering the high population of the city and the [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Lanson Place Hotel in Hong KongThis is hotel is THE hotel to stay at, when visiting Hong Kong. They have excellent service, the whole environment of the hotel emanates comfort, elegance and luxury. The staff are very helpful, speaking excellent English and always at [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Chilli n Spice Hong Kong RestaurantI have to admit, this restaurant really got to me with it's giant shrimp which they prepared on the spot, in front of me. Fresh and tasty, it was absolutely delicious. We were seated at the edge, we were lucky we got a table. They had a [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- City Hall Maxim’s Place, Best Restaurant in Hong KongIt is one of the best places I've eaten at while I was in Hong Kong. The whole place has a nice kind of buzz to it, with waitresses pushing food trays around for you to choose from. This way, you can see what you're choosing to eat instead [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Hong Kong ParkWhen you think of a park, you imagine a green environment, with a lot of trees, paved walks winding through them, and benches alongside the roads. There are fountains or a lake, people are having picnic on the green grass, and others are [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Man Mo Temple of Hong KongDedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were solved in the early times but now serves as a refuge for the believers and locals. The [...]D: 5199.9mi01
- Ocean Park in Hong KongOne of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks, having been built before Disneyland. It has so many facilities you can’t even choose. [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Hong Kong University of Science and TechnologyThough it is a place to study and you may be in Hong Kong in visit, this place is definitely a sight to see, mostly because the whole campus looks like a beach complex. And to know that there are people who study in such a beautiful place, [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Repulse Bay of Hong KongRepulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the island. The greatest part of the beach is that there aren’t quite so many people lazing [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau IslandThe world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze, sitting in the traditional ‘do not fear mudra’ position. It was completed in 1993, [...]D: n/a01
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong WatersThe ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s. These ferries are so much a piece of the city as the double-deckers are of London. Actually [...]D: n/a00
- Victoria HarbourThis is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view onto the city you can ever imagine. You can see like fourty skyscrapers from here and the [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Hong Kong flights found by Travelgrove users
- $547 Air Canada
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Hong Kong, CN (HKG) 04/04/2017 07:10 pm Hong Kong, CN (HKG) Houston, TX (IAH) 04/12/2017 07:35 pm
- $549 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Hong Kong, CN (HKG) 04/26/2017 07:10 am Hong Kong, CN (HKG) Seattle, WA (SEA) 05/10/2017 11:15 am
- $555 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Hong Kong, CN (HKG) 03/29/2017 12:30 pm Hong Kong, CN (HKG) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 04/05/2017 11:10 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
More than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the...
History & Culture: Sardar Patel Museum
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Resembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo...
History & Culture: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
A beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven...
Food: Star at Playhouse Square