Chilli n Spice Hong Kong Restaurant, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Chilli n Spice Hong Kong Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
We were seated at the edge, we were lucky we got a table. They had a great view on Stanley Plaza and the whole place had a kind of cool, friendly feeling to it.
The restaurant is growing into quite a large franchise so we visited the other Chilli n Spice locale too on the Gold Coast Marina which proved to be just as great a place as the one in Stanley Plaza. We will surely come back to eat in one its restaurants again!
Shop 101, Murray House, 1st fl, Southern Hong Kong Island, Stanley Plaza, Stanley
Average: $41-$100 per person.
11:00-23:30 Sat & Sun
How to get there:
Go to Causeway Bay MTR Station and go to Exit E.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- Victoria HarbourThis is something you definitely must see if you are in Hong Kong. Voctoria Harbour is simply fabulous and very busy. This is the greatest view onto the city you can ever imagine. You can see like fourty skyscrapers from here and the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things To Do In Hong KongHong Kong is the perfect blend of east and west . There’s vibrancy, colour, noise and lots and lots of people. There are also colonial buildings, you can go for afternoon tea and you can buy anything you want in the supermarkets. Hong [...]D: 9.3mi00
- The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau IslandThe world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze, sitting in the traditional ‘do not fear mudra’ position. It was completed in 1993, [...]D: n/a01
- The Hong Kong University of Science and TechnologyThough it is a place to study and you may be in Hong Kong in visit, this place is definitely a sight to see, mostly because the whole campus looks like a beach complex. And to know that there are people who study in such a beautiful place, [...]D: 5199.9mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Compass point shopping centre is created in such a way where is not just for people to shop, but also a place to learn about interesting things and...
Shopping: Compass Point Shopping Centre
I guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the...
Shopping: MBK Shopping Center
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk