Must-Try Chinese Foods, Hong Kong, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Must-Try Chinese Foods
- Food travel tip
- City center
For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be found in local restaurants as well as in fast food places and it is really tasty. There are also roast pork buns, both baked and steamed and they go extremely well with rice.
As a dessert you should not miss the famous egg tarts which you can find throughout Hong Kong in any bakery, especially in shops close to MTR stations. They are absolutely delicious, you just can't get enough of them. They became my favorite desserts from the first moment I tried them.
Not so expensive.
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- Lanson Place Hotel in Hong KongThis is hotel is THE hotel to stay at, when visiting Hong Kong. They have excellent service, the whole environment of the hotel emanates comfort, elegance and luxury. The staff are very helpful, speaking excellent English and always at [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Victoria Peak on Hong Kong IslandWhen visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the peak, on a clear day, is spectacular. You should also go up in the evening or if you’re [...]D: n/a00
- Ocean Park in Hong KongOne of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks, having been built before Disneyland. It has so many facilities you can’t even choose. [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- City Hall Maxim’s Place, Best Restaurant in Hong KongIt is one of the best places I've eaten at while I was in Hong Kong. The whole place has a nice kind of buzz to it, with waitresses pushing food trays around for you to choose from. This way, you can see what you're choosing to eat instead [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong WatersThe ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s. These ferries are so much a piece of the city as the double-deckers are of London. Actually [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
One thing about Lille and the rest of the France Also: French use a noon break that is cumpolsory by law. The break is for an hour and a half, and...
Shopping: Noon break cumpolsory in France
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Atlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want...
Food: Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta
New York, New York
Now whether it is business trip or a vacation, key ingredient for the success of your trip is eating good food. What exactly you want to eat? Do...
Food: Few Things To Know Before Visiting Moon Thai Weston Restaurant!