Must-Try Chinese Foods, Hong Kong, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Hong Kong > Must-Try Chinese Foods
- Food travel tip
- City center
For a copious meal you have to try the roast pork. This meal can be found in local restaurants as well as in fast food places and it is really tasty. There are also roast pork buns, both baked and steamed and they go extremely well with rice.
As a dessert you should not miss the famous egg tarts which you can find throughout Hong Kong in any bakery, especially in shops close to MTR stations. They are absolutely delicious, you just can't get enough of them. They became my favorite desserts from the first moment I tried them.
Not so expensive.
Recent travel tips for Hong Kong
- The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong KongEvery year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This time of year all the parks in the city are full of people, attractions and shows. The [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- The Ramada Hotel in Hong KongA very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view of the city with its bustling everyday traffic. Our room was not so big, but it was really [...]D: 2mi00
- City Hall Maxim’s Place, Best Restaurant in Hong KongIt is one of the best places I've eaten at while I was in Hong Kong. The whole place has a nice kind of buzz to it, with waitresses pushing food trays around for you to choose from. This way, you can see what you're choosing to eat instead [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Repulse Bay of Hong KongRepulse Bay is THE beach to go to when you visit Hong Kong. It is one of the most sought beaches of Hong Kong Island, in the southern part of the island. The greatest part of the beach is that there aren’t quite so many people lazing [...]D: 5199.9mi00
- Ocean Park in Hong KongOne of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks, having been built before Disneyland. It has so many facilities you can’t even choose. [...]D: 5199.9mi00
Things about Hong Kong you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
It was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop,...
History & Culture: Ville Souterraine
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
No visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros...
Food: San Gines Chocolate Factory
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Between seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu...
Food: Café Tu Tu Tango
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa