Bangkok Travel Tips, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Bangkok travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Night Life & Entertainment (2)
- Food (1)
- Shopping (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Bangkok travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Bangkok travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Bangkok or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Bangkok travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
Recent Bangkok flights found by Travelgrove users
- $721 China Air
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Bangkok, TH (BKK) 03/17/2015 01:05 am Bangkok, TH (BKK) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 04/14/2015 11:15 am
- $781 United Airlines
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Bangkok, TH (BKK) 04/12/2015 10:50 am Bangkok, TH (BKK) Newark, NJ (EWR) 04/19/2015 06:50 am
- $826 China Air
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Bangkok, TH (BKK) 04/12/2015 12:50 pm Bangkok, TH (BKK) New York, NY (JFK) 04/19/2015 01:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always...
Food: Moscow on the Hill
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl