Best time to visit, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Best time to visit
- General travel tip
- City center
Also, taking pictures is easier in the dry season, the sky is blue and not hazy all the time.
Finally, go to Bangkok whenever you like, it's always fun, but if you can manage to go during the dry season, I strongly recommend you doing that.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Atomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just...
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Fontana di Trevi is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It must be! Obviously quite different from spectacular modern fountains this...
History & Culture: Fonatana di Trevi
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
New York, New York
Everybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend...
History & Culture: Statue of liberty & Ellis Island
Johannesburg, South Africa
I can perform and Cast the following for you within 48 hours & you shall get Positive results: 1. Bring back a lost loved one 2..Love portion...
Sports & Wellness : Lost lover spell caster