Bed Supper Club, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Bed Supper Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are some large beds sat up so you can actually lie down in the club, it's basically an oversized couch with huge pillows - cool!
Go there on Wednesdays when it's models night. Models get in for free and you are bound to see some good looking ladies there.
If you go there during evening hours you can grab dinner which is a mix of Thai and European dishes smartly blended together. The staff is dressed like some sexy space ship crew.
26 Soi Sukumvit 11
Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Around 500 Baht to get in (just about $12-$15) and you get 2 free drinks.
Drinks are not cheap but somewhere near to what you are used to from US clubs
Go there after 11pm
Wednesdays is models night
How to get there:
Use the Sky Train and get off at Nana Station. From here you can either take a motorcycle cab or a cab, but really it#s so close that you should be walking anyhow.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
If you really want to enjoy the thrill of a live show by internationally famous performers, visit Verona- the city of romance; well-known for its...
General: Discovering the Grandeur of Performing in an Arena
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bricktown
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
It is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car...
General: Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui ne
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide