Bed Supper Club, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Bed Supper Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are some large beds sat up so you can actually lie down in the club, it's basically an oversized couch with huge pillows - cool!
Go there on Wednesdays when it's models night. Models get in for free and you are bound to see some good looking ladies there.
If you go there during evening hours you can grab dinner which is a mix of Thai and European dishes smartly blended together. The staff is dressed like some sexy space ship crew.
26 Soi Sukumvit 11
Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Around 500 Baht to get in (just about $12-$15) and you get 2 free drinks.
Drinks are not cheap but somewhere near to what you are used to from US clubs
Go there after 11pm
Wednesdays is models night
How to get there:
Use the Sky Train and get off at Nana Station. From here you can either take a motorcycle cab or a cab, but really it#s so close that you should be walking anyhow.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Delicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
You wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase...
History & Culture: Bakersfield Museum of Art
Museum of History and Science is one of the coolest places I have ever been to. They have a lot of the most extraordinary exhibitions. Just to...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Science and Industry
Key West, Florida
The hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory...
General: Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz