Bed Supper Club, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Bed Supper Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are some large beds sat up so you can actually lie down in the club, it's basically an oversized couch with huge pillows - cool!
Go there on Wednesdays when it's models night. Models get in for free and you are bound to see some good looking ladies there.
If you go there during evening hours you can grab dinner which is a mix of Thai and European dishes smartly blended together. The staff is dressed like some sexy space ship crew.
26 Soi Sukumvit 11
Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Around 500 Baht to get in (just about $12-$15) and you get 2 free drinks.
Drinks are not cheap but somewhere near to what you are used to from US clubs
Go there after 11pm
Wednesdays is models night
How to get there:
Use the Sky Train and get off at Nana Station. From here you can either take a motorcycle cab or a cab, but really it#s so close that you should be walking anyhow.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource