Bed Supper Club, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Bed Supper Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are some large beds sat up so you can actually lie down in the club, it's basically an oversized couch with huge pillows - cool!
Go there on Wednesdays when it's models night. Models get in for free and you are bound to see some good looking ladies there.
If you go there during evening hours you can grab dinner which is a mix of Thai and European dishes smartly blended together. The staff is dressed like some sexy space ship crew.
26 Soi Sukumvit 11
Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Around 500 Baht to get in (just about $12-$15) and you get 2 free drinks.
Drinks are not cheap but somewhere near to what you are used to from US clubs
Go there after 11pm
Wednesdays is models night
How to get there:
Use the Sky Train and get off at Nana Station. From here you can either take a motorcycle cab or a cab, but really it#s so close that you should be walking anyhow.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day