Public Transportation, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Public Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are everywhere, they are cheap and they are usually air conditioned. If you are at one of the tourist attractions you should always ask for 'meter' prices, so that the taxi meter calculates the cost. Everywhere else, you will not get ripped off.
While Tuc Tucs look fun, it's not a good option, as they are noisy, slow, not air conditioned and you are constantly breathing bad air. They are also not much cheaper than regular cabs. Finally, do not take any 'free' Tuc Tucs' as they will take you many shops where they try to get you to buy things, it's not fun and people do get ripped off a lot.
24 / 7
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Define a Thailand Luxury TourLuxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements along with privately guided tours through Thailand’s amazing attractions with lux and exclusive [...]D: n/a00
- How to spend 24 hours in Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand is probably one of the most exotic and the hustling bustling capital cities in the world further than the Asia itself. Travelers are opt for a vacation in Thailand and they will almost land in this big city from where they [...]D: n/a00
- The flower market of BangkokThe flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and close to China town which are both worth a visit. Finally, enjoy some real Thai food on the [...]D: n/a00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
The area around Huangpu river is where you can find several of the most interesting attractions in Shanghai. The Bund, as the waterfront is called,...
Sightseeing: The Bund
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Book your favorite Luxury and top 5 star hotel and resorts in Vietnam, Our rate are better that rack-rate, if you find lower rate,contact us...
General: Book 5 star luxury Hotels and resorts in Vietnam | LuxuryTravelVietnam.com