Public Transportation, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Public Transportation
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are everywhere, they are cheap and they are usually air conditioned. If you are at one of the tourist attractions you should always ask for 'meter' prices, so that the taxi meter calculates the cost. Everywhere else, you will not get ripped off.
While Tuc Tucs look fun, it's not a good option, as they are noisy, slow, not air conditioned and you are constantly breathing bad air. They are also not much cheaper than regular cabs. Finally, do not take any 'free' Tuc Tucs' as they will take you many shops where they try to get you to buy things, it's not fun and people do get ripped off a lot.
24 / 7
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to ThailandGo diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam DiscoveryWhen I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use very high quality ingredients for everything they offer and the food is affordable. It's not [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
The heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some...
Shopping: Aurora City Place
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market