Le Venix hotel of Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > Le Venix hotel of Bangkok
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to ThailandGo diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the very best dive sites in the world. Phuket, Khao Lak, Phi Phi Islands and and Koh Samui in the [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Public TransportationWhile in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the best option (fast, clean). When the Sky Train is not available, use a Taxi, they are [...]D: 3.3mi00
- MBK Shopping CenterI guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the MBK is one of the largest, craziest places there is. I am not sure how many shops they have [...]D: 1mi01
- Define a Thailand Luxury TourLuxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements along with privately guided tours through Thailand’s amazing attractions with lux and exclusive [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
If you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the...
Food: Lola Bistro & Wine Bar
Featuring Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and...
Food: Nazareth Restaurant & Deli
Key West, Florida
We had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like...
Food: Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key West
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park
A building that is more than just a historical landmark, the Mission Inn Museum was shaped and developed throughout the years, trying to represent...
History & Culture: Mission Inn Museum