MBK Shopping Center, Bangkok, Thailand
Travel tips > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok > MBK Shopping Center
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Anyhow, it's a packed place, with a nice food court...
BTW if you are looking for fake watches, the MBK is the place to buy high end watches, you need to tell the salesperson though that you wanna see the watches they usually do not show to tourists.
MBK Center, 444 Payathai Rd., Patumwan, Bangkok
Ranges, but products have medium prices
I actually don't think that they ever close, only individual shops close, but they should be open until midnight or so.
How to get there:
Simply take the Sky train and get off at Siam Station. You can always take a taxi as well, it's fast and convenient.
Recent travel tips for Bangkok
- Bed Supper ClubThis club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a space ship from the outside ... and well ... I guess from the inside as well. There are some [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Define a Thailand Luxury TourLuxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements along with privately guided tours through Thailand’s amazing attractions with lux and exclusive [...]D: n/a00
- Q-BarThis is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok Nightlife with all its good and negative parts. If you go there, I would recommend staying across [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Le Venix hotel of BangkokWhen you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms. [...]D: n/a00
- Best time to visitVisiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during the late fall and early winter months. Even though you really don't spend too much time [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Bangkok you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Vancouver, British Columbia
Enjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver...
Food: The Hurricane Grill
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Right across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few...
Food: Mario's Place
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt