Saint Paul Travel Tips, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Saint Paul travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (6)
Browse Saint Paul travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Saint Paul travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Saint Paul or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Saint Paul travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- History Center MuseumThe museum is quite family oriented with a lot of areas which are dedicated for child entertainment. The History Center Museum is a great visitor facility with not only knowledge about Minnesota and its culture but also some really fun [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cafe LatteThe only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and sandwiches, a bakery for sweets and bread and pizzeria. Amazing how they manage to be quick and [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Como Park Zoo and ConservatoryIt was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the best part of the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is that the admission is free, though they [...]D: 3mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Rice ParkThough not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What makes it such a great place is the fountain in its center and the huge area which surrounds it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Minnesota Children's MuseumWith so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might not enjoy as much as older kids, some of the rooms are filled with so much entertaining [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century....
Shopping: Post office in Ho Chi Minh City