Saint Paul Travel Tips, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Saint Paul travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (6)
Browse Saint Paul travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Saint Paul travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Saint Paul or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Saint Paul travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- History Center MuseumThe museum is quite family oriented with a lot of areas which are dedicated for child entertainment. The History Center Museum is a great visitor facility with not only knowledge about Minnesota and its culture but also some really fun [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cafe LatteThe only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and sandwiches, a bakery for sweets and bread and pizzeria. Amazing how they manage to be quick and [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Como Park Zoo and ConservatoryIt was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the best part of the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is that the admission is free, though they [...]D: 3mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Rice ParkThough not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What makes it such a great place is the fountain in its center and the huge area which surrounds it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Minnesota State CapitolThere are quite many wonderful buildings in Saint Paul, especially on Summit Avenue, but as usually, the state capitol building tops them all. Though some of the rooms and areas of the Minnesota State Capitol are under renovation, there are [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Minnesota Children's MuseumWith so many areas to explore, the Minnesota Children's Museum is quite suitable for all ages. Though there are exhibits which toddlers might not enjoy as much as older kids, some of the rooms are filled with so much entertaining [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
I can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes...
Sightseeing: Dublin view from the river
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento