Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
You have a huge menu to choose from, it only depends on your taste which dish to sample. I went with the lamb, but they also have vegetarian specialties. The desserts are the real treat, leave for it! You won't be disappointed.
360 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
Open daily from 4pm. (bar&restaurant)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Cathedral of St. PaulWhen traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past, mostly from architectural aspects, but still. The Cathedral of St. Paul is an amazing [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Wabasha Street CavesThere is no place in St. Paul like the Wabasha Street Caves. It is a huge underground facility with various rooms and where the hype in town goes on. They have swing dance lesson on some nights, with live music, you have to check their [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Meritage RestaurantDefinitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is really good, the chef knows his stuff. It has a great French cuisine feeling to it, which is kind [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
To feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sixth Street
For the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you...
Sightseeing: Top of the World Observation Level
Newly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though...
Food: Richard's Restaurant Fresno
San Jose, California
There are so many interactive exhibitions in the Children's Discovery Museum that no matter what age your child has, he or she will definitely...
Family & Fun: Children's Discovery Museum
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Vietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta:...
History & Culture: Vietnam Highlight Tour 12Days