Cathedral of St. Paul, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Cathedral of St. Paul
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Open to the public every day the church can be viewed either with a tour guide or on your own. You can also attend a mass, that way you are able to hear the beautiful organ and not just look at it while touring.
239 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Summit AvenueThere is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit Avenue to get to your destination, but don't take the bus or car, go on foot. And don't [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Grand Ole CreameryThere is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have been serving Saint Paul with tasty sweets for more than 22 years and they always use fresh [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Pazzaluna Urban RestaurantLove the way they make the food in front of you at the bar area. Tables are usually set up for four but you can request larger ones if you go with a group. (more than 4) The Pazzaluna Urban Restaurant offers a hype, energetic and fun place [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
El Paso, Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small...
History & Culture: Overholser Mansion
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara