Cathedral of St. Paul, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Paul > Cathedral of St. Paul
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Open to the public every day the church can be viewed either with a tour guide or on your own. You can also attend a mass, that way you are able to hear the beautiful organ and not just look at it while touring.
239 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Paul
- St. Croix RiverIf you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple of days. The air is clean and fresh and the water cold. Just getting away from the town to [...]D: 24.4mi00
- Moscow on the HillThere aren't very menu dining places which feature true Russian cuisine, but there is one in Saint Paul, Moscow on the Hill. I've always liked to see various kinds of cuisines in the US, see how authentic their foods really are. At [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Minnesota Grand AvenueIf you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more modern aspect, Minnesota Grand Avenue is the place to go. This long street is filled with [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Cafe LatteThe only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and sandwiches, a bakery for sweets and bread and pizzeria. Amazing how they manage to be quick and [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Como Park Zoo and ConservatoryIt was a good idea to combine gardens with the zoo and recreation parks, that way you had everything 'under one roof' to say that. And the best part of the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is that the admission is free, though they [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Saint Paul you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
There are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name...
Food: Victorian House - Neuhausen
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
The entrance to the Catacombs of San Sebastiano is located at the address Via Appia Antica. 136th. The church of San Sebastiano was built over...
History & Culture: Catacombs of San Sebastiano
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Washington, District Of Columbia
There are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely...
Food: Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DC
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.