Buffalo Travel Tips, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Buffalo travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Buffalo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Buffalo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Buffalo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Buffalo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Buffalo Museum of ScienceThough it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find something to their interest, and being quite the hands-on exhibit hall, they will love every [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Buffalo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $162 US Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 09/19/2014 07:00 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Boston, MA (BOS) 09/21/2014 02:15 pm
- $219 Multiple Airlines
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Orlando, FL (MCO) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 09/20/2014 06:45 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Orlando, FL (MCO) 10/01/2014 01:30 pm
- $233 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Tampa, FL (TPA) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 09/20/2014 08:37 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Tampa, FL (TPA) 10/01/2014 04:33 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you are interested in Chinese history, art and culture (or if you simply want a flash course in it), there is one place that you absolutely must...
History & Culture: Shanghai Museum
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
This institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai...
General: Community Science Center
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory