Buffalo Travel Tips, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Buffalo travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Buffalo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Buffalo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Buffalo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Buffalo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Buffalo Museum of ScienceThough it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find something to their interest, and being quite the hands-on exhibit hall, they will love every [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Buffalo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $138 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 01/02/2015 05:49 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Boston, MA (BOS) 01/12/2015 07:55 pm
- $172 Jetblue Airways
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 01/07/2015 09:56 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 01/21/2015 03:07 pm
- $192 United Airlines
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Baltimore, MD (BWI) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 01/07/2015 06:49 pm Buffalo, NY (BUF) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 01/21/2015 02:08 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
The opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were...
History & Culture: Chinatown
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Standing at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only...
History & Culture: Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s Prime
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go