Buffalo Travel Tips, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > Buffalo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Buffalo travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Buffalo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Buffalo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Buffalo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Buffalo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Buffalo
- Buffalo Museum of ScienceThough it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find something to their interest, and being quite the hands-on exhibit hall, they will love every [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Erie County Botanical GardensThe sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County Botanical Gardens, that you get confused. There are not only flowers and plants to see, but cacti [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Buffalo City HallThe Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel on the beautiful stained glass celeing. Then from the observation deck at the top get a [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Albright-Knox Art GalleryIt may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a treasure grove of today's artworks. Many contemporary and modern artists have a place in the [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Wilcox MansionYou get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration took place in 1901. The rooms are beautfiul, the grounds amazing, and the guide is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Darwin D. Martin House ComplexOne of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in a simple, accessibel and comfortable style. Though most part of the complex is under [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Erie County Naval and Military ParkThose who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development over the years. The Erie County Naval and Military Park items on display ranging from uniforms, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Spirit of Buffalo Sailing AdventureIf you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very helpful, the kids try out the steering wheel, it's absolutely fantastic. Note that the signs [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Buffalo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Buffalo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $164 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 06/06/2014 07:17 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Boston, MA (BOS) 06/13/2014 07:25 pm
- $167 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Portland, ME (PWM) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 05/30/2014 07:45 pm Buffalo, NY (BUF) Portland, ME (PWM) 06/10/2014 08:22 am
- $182 Jetblue Airways
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Buffalo, NY (BUF) 07/10/2014 08:45 am Buffalo, NY (BUF) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 07/17/2014 07:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
We got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that...
Food: Luigi's Restaurant
New Orleans, Louisiana
This interesting city has some interesting cemeteries, and among the 40 graveyards scattered around New Orleans, Saint Louis no. 1 is one of the...
General: Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon