Madrid Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Madrid travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Madrid travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Madrid travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Madrid or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Madrid travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- San Gines Chocolate FactoryNo visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros for over 100 years since 1894. The practically dont have anything but chocolate and [...]D: n/a00
- Stadium Santiago BernabeuEver heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago Bernabeu has been home to the Real Madrid since Dec 14, 1947 and has been the center piece for [...]D: n/a00
- Royal PalaceThe Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats come. It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Plaza del CibelesPlaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the square there is a huge fountain featuring Cybeles, fertility goddess on her chariot pulled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The EscorialYou should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
Recent Madrid flights found by Travelgrove users
- $476 Royal Air Maroc
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Madrid, ES (MAD) 02/22/2017 08:35 am Madrid, ES (MAD) New York, NY (JFK) 03/01/2017 06:35 pm
- $520 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Madrid, ES (MAD) 02/22/2017 06:40 pm Madrid, ES (MAD) Newark, NJ (EWR) 03/01/2017 10:35 am
- $608 Iberia Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Philadelphia, PA (PHL) Madrid, ES (MAD) 06/20/2017 09:00 pm Madrid, ES (MAD) Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 06/28/2017 01:10 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Las Vegas, Nevada
To walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on.
Sports & Wellness : Grammy platinum hommy
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
San Antonio, Texas
Just across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the...
History & Culture: The Alamo
San Diego, California
We couldn't have chosen a better way to get around in San Francisco and see a lot of the attractions. The trolleys very easy to figure out. There...
Sightseeing: San Diego by Trolley