Madrid Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Madrid travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Madrid travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Madrid travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Madrid or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Madrid travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- San Gines Chocolate FactoryNo visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros for over 100 years since 1894. The practically dont have anything but chocolate and [...]D: n/a00
- Stadium Santiago BernabeuEver heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago Bernabeu has been home to the Real Madrid since Dec 14, 1947 and has been the center piece for [...]D: n/a00
- Royal PalaceThe Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats come. It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Plaza del CibelesPlaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the square there is a huge fountain featuring Cybeles, fertility goddess on her chariot pulled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The EscorialYou should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
Recent Madrid flights found by Travelgrove users
- $409 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Madrid, ES (MAD) 05/02/2017 07:13 pm Madrid, ES (MAD) Boston, MA (BOS) 05/13/2017 11:35 am
- $431 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Madrid, ES (MAD) 03/28/2017 05:00 pm Madrid, ES (MAD) New York, NY (JFK) 04/04/2017 12:05 pm
- $454 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Madrid, ES (MAD) 03/28/2017 09:30 pm Madrid, ES (MAD) Newark, NJ (EWR) 04/04/2017 12:05 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
During the summer period the best time you when you can have the fun and fun an fun is Salt River Tubing. I don't really know who originally...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Tubing