Royal Palace, Madrid, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid > Royal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons mentioned). There are guided tours, but you can just walk on your own in the rooms and beautiful gardens.
The palace is amazing from the inside, the beautifully decorated rooms really show who lived here, you can somehow feel it in the air. Unfortunately, you can't take pictures inside the building, only in the gardens. :)
With guide: 9 Euros
Without guide: 8 Euros
From Monday to Saturday - 9:30am to 17:00pm
On Sunday - 9:00am to 14:00pm.
How to get there:
Metro Line 2 and 5: Opera Station.
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- The EscorialYou should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
- Plaza del CibelesPlaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the square there is a huge fountain featuring Cybeles, fertility goddess on her chariot pulled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- Stadium Santiago BernabeuEver heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago Bernabeu has been home to the Real Madrid since Dec 14, 1947 and has been the center piece for [...]D: n/a00
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam luxury vacation One of the best travel deals for luxury vacations is to explore the must see destination and in between try to add some of...
General: Luxury Vacation stay in Nha Trang, Vietnam
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam