Royal Palace, Madrid, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Madrid > Royal Palace
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is opened for visitors every day (except when it is used for the official reasons mentioned). There are guided tours, but you can just walk on your own in the rooms and beautiful gardens.
The palace is amazing from the inside, the beautifully decorated rooms really show who lived here, you can somehow feel it in the air. Unfortunately, you can't take pictures inside the building, only in the gardens. :)
With guide: 9 Euros
Without guide: 8 Euros
From Monday to Saturday - 9:30am to 17:00pm
On Sunday - 9:00am to 14:00pm.
How to get there:
Metro Line 2 and 5: Opera Station.
Recent travel tips for Madrid
- Stadium Santiago BernabeuEver heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago Bernabeu has been home to the Real Madrid since Dec 14, 1947 and has been the center piece for [...]D: n/a00
- San Gines Chocolate FactoryNo visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros for over 100 years since 1894. The practically dont have anything but chocolate and [...]D: n/a00
- The EscorialYou should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Chocolatería San GinésWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Madrid you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
What an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They...
Food: Jean Farris Winery