Spain Travel Tips, Europe
Travel tips > Europe > Spain travel tips
Browse useful Spain travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Spain you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Spain or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Spain
- There you should go!Alicante travel tipsIf you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are burned then and a fireworks championship takes places. [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Free barcelona travel guideBarcelona travel tipsFor my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful http://www.world-rt.com/travel/download-guide-book.php so just would like to share with other [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Walls, lookouts and gatewaysCadiz travel tipsThe city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is the city and on the coast. The high walls used to protect the city from the enemies' [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Alcazar de los Reyes CristianosCordoba travel tipsThis castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having the same name. Later it became the residence of the Spanish monarch. It was this palace [...]D: 1mi00
- Holiday houseDenia travel tipsCheck your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house. [...]D: n/a00
- SacromonteGranada travel tipsThere is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What is even more amazing and totally unique about Sacromonte are the the Gipsy's caves - yes, [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Ibiza HolidaysIbiza travel tipsHead to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday! [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Town of LaguardiaLaguardia travel tipsThis incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town is that every single building has a cellar underneath it. They did this so that everyone can [...]D: n/a00
- Chocolatería San GinésMadrid travel tipsWhen people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is that I usually hear bad comments about them because most people dont really know where to go. [...]D: n/a01
- Walk around in the old city centerMalaga travel tipsThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Asador Tierra ArandaPalma De Mallorca travel tipsDo, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it prepared this way. The other meals are also very good and not very expensive. But make sure [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Feria di San ferminPamplona travel tipsEvery year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but some kind of dangerous, are the bull runs through the streets of 'Calle Santo Domingo'. At [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Semana Sant in der Stadt SevillaSevilla travel tipsIt is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are processions, lead by the 'Hermandades' (brotherhoods) of the different parts of the city. This [...]D: 0.5mi00
- CatedralSeville travel tipsThe Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and was probably the largest scale projects of the time. The Cathedral is amazing, both from the [...]D: 5mi00
- Restaurant LocumToledo travel tipsThis 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in latin means the place so it is the place to eat in Toledo. It resembles a Riad which is a arab [...]D: n/a00
- City of Arts and SciencesValencia travel tipsA must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge comlex of exhibitations near the port and the beach.Among of others there is a beutiful Opera [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The town of ZamoraZamora travel tipsThe town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the number of Romanesque Churches that it has. its a very small town that can be seen in a day, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Spain you may be interested in
Browse Spain travel tips by cities:Alicante (1)Barcelona (16)Cadiz (1)Cordoba (1)Denia (1)Granada (2)Ibiza (1)Laguardia (1)Madrid (7)Malaga (5)Palma De Mallorca (2)Pamplona (1)Sevilla (1)Seville (2)Toledo (1)Valencia (2)Zamora (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park,...
Family & Fun: The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Los Cabos, Mexico
This tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and...
Outdoors Activities: Desertica Cabo Multi adventure Park
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Santa Ana, California
Who would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is...
Food: Ambrosia Restaurant
Though it may be more interesting for students, the University of Tulsa Campus can be just as 'entertaining' or adults as your youngsters...
Sightseeing: University of Tulsa Campus