Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Sevilla > Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are processions, lead by the 'Hermandades' (brotherhoods) of the different parts of the city. This goes all back to the times of the early 16th century.
Calle de Doña María de Padilla, 41004 Sevilla, Spanien
Recent travel tips for Spain
- Walls, lookouts and gatewaysThe city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is the city and on the coast. The high walls used to protect the city from the enemies' [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The chocolate factory and other fascinating sightsA very walkable cosmopolitan city and extremely pleasant in February. Fantastic food, fun and great people, be sure to take a walking tour of the chocolate factory. [...]D: n/a00
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great music in the inside. You can also dance inside and there are nice lounges as well. The whole [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Feria di San ferminEvery year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but some kind of dangerous, are the bull runs through the streets of 'Calle Santo Domingo'. At [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Sevilla you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus