Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Sevilla > Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are processions, lead by the 'Hermandades' (brotherhoods) of the different parts of the city. This goes all back to the times of the early 16th century.
Calle de Doña María de Padilla, 41004 Sevilla, Spanien
Recent travel tips for Spain
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Alcazar de los Reyes CristianosThis castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having the same name. Later it became the residence of the Spanish monarch. It was this palace [...]D: 1mi00
- Nou CampThe home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're not a football fan. While visiting Barcelona, you owe it to yourself to experience their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Stadium Santiago BernabeuEver heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago Bernabeu has been home to the Real Madrid since Dec 14, 1947 and has been the center piece for [...]D: n/a00
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
Things about Sevilla you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
One of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years...
Food: Sokolowski's University Inn
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels