Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Sevilla > Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are processions, lead by the 'Hermandades' (brotherhoods) of the different parts of the city. This goes all back to the times of the early 16th century.
Calle de Doña María de Padilla, 41004 Sevilla, Spanien
Recent travel tips for Spain
- Town of LaguardiaThis incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town is that every single building has a cellar underneath it. They did this so that everyone can [...]D: n/a00
- The AlhambraThe Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is situated on the top of the hill La Sabika watching over the whole city. It was a fortress from [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Alcazar de los Reyes CristianosThis castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having the same name. Later it became the residence of the Spanish monarch. It was this palace [...]D: 1mi00
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
- CatedralThe Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and was probably the largest scale projects of the time. The Cathedral is amazing, both from the [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Sevilla you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
San Diego, California
It is the greatest club district in the city. There are a lot of very good restaurants and nice shops as well. All the clubs have either DJs or...
Night Life & Entertainment: Gas Lamp Quarter