Walls, lookouts and gateways, Cadiz, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Cadiz > Walls, lookouts and gateways
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can see it wherever you go is the city and on the coast. The high walls used to protect the city from the enemies' battleships but they still look like they are capable of that.
The walls are high and thick, so you can walk on them, it's great feeling. There are also beautiful and old lookouts and gateways that worth some photographing.
There are also numerous fortresses in the and near the city which you can visit. Some of the most beautiful are Satna Catalina and Sain Sebastian.
It's all over the city.
Recent travel tips for Spain
- Aire de SevillaAire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My special favorite was the all-body chocolate treatment. The staff is very kind and really [...]D: 2.7mi00
- The town of ZamoraThe town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the number of Romanesque Churches that it has. its a very small town that can be seen in a day, [...]D: n/a00
- Restaurant LocumThis 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in latin means the place so it is the place to eat in Toledo. It resembles a Riad which is a arab [...]D: n/a00
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- El Tintero IIThis is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to with your loved one.This is a friends' hangout where you go with at least 5-6 people and [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Cadiz you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
This mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with...
History & Culture: Sidi Sayeed Mosque
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Full of color and smell, the Egyptian Bazaar is like spice gem in a small street. There so many spices, nuts, seeds, dried fruits to choose from,...
Shopping: Egyptian Bazaar
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
If you live in Tulsa, than this park becomes you regular get-away from the busy everyday life of the city. But for visitors, the River Park can...
Sightseeing: River Parks
Washington, District Of Columbia
To be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't...
Outdoors Activities: National Arboretum in Washington
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns