Saint Louis Travel Tips, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Saint Louis travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (5)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Saint Louis travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Saint Louis travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Saint Louis or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Saint Louis travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Grant's FarmOne of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that families can see and feed, the main difference being is that these animals are not caged. [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Tony's RestaurantThis place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's Restaurant lives up to its reputation indeed. I loved every piece of our meal and can hardly wait [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
- Old CourthouseIf you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one the many historical sight in the city, and the admission is free. You can explore some of [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint LouisThis building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so remarkable is maybe the millions of tiles that decorate its interior. There are daily masses [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- St. Louis ZooOne the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is really friendly, helping along the way anyone who needs it. The animals are great to look at, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Crown Candy KitchenBeing the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition, being open since the 1910s. They have a wide variety of malts to choose from, at first I [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The Magic HouseThere are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything entirely. The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole [...]D: 11mi00
- Ted Drewes Frozen CustardWell, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the best sweets you'll ever, ever have! Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Saint Louis flights found by Travelgrove users
- $158 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 01/15/2014 04:40 pm Saint Louis, MO (STL) Denver, CO (DEN) 01/29/2014 03:30 pm
- $206 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Nashville, TN (BNA) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 02/25/2014 10:17 am Saint Louis, MO (STL) Nashville, TN (BNA) 03/05/2014 07:05 am
- $237 Delta Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (LGA) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 01/03/2014 01:25 pm Saint Louis, MO (STL) New York, NY (LGA) 01/06/2014 11:56 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau travel tips - Austria
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Palma De Mallorca travel tips - Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Tel Aviv travel tips - Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Venice travel tips - Italy
When we decided to visit Venice we booked in advance a tour of the small alleys and narrower canals of the city. The Venice Experience Backstreet...
Sightseeing: The Venice Experience Backstreet Tour
Manzanillo travel tips - Mexico
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Dakar Bango travel tips - Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Taipei travel tips - Taiwan
You can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could...
History & Culture: National Palace Museum
Detroit travel tips - Michigan
This park is the home of the Detroit Tigers. It has a huge stadium where you can watch the match. The old seats were changed; the new ones are much...
Outdoors Activities: Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
Omaha travel tips - Nebraska
Located in downtown Omaha, the Heartland of America Park is the perfect getaway from the busy side of the city. A beautiful fountain with light...
Outdoors Activities: Heartland of America Park
Stockton travel tips - California
The reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are...
Food: Mezzo Restaurant