Saint Louis Travel Tips, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Saint Louis travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (6)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Saint Louis travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Saint Louis travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Saint Louis or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Saint Louis travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Grant's FarmOne of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that families can see and feed, the main difference being is that these animals are not caged. [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Tony's RestaurantThis place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's Restaurant lives up to its reputation indeed. I loved every piece of our meal and can hardly wait [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
- Old CourthouseIf you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one the many historical sight in the city, and the admission is free. You can explore some of [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint LouisThis building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so remarkable is maybe the millions of tiles that decorate its interior. There are daily masses [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- St. Louis ZooOne the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is really friendly, helping along the way anyone who needs it. The animals are great to look at, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Crown Candy KitchenBeing the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition, being open since the 1910s. They have a wide variety of malts to choose from, at first I [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The Magic HouseThere are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything entirely. The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole [...]D: 11mi00
- Ted Drewes Frozen CustardWell, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the best sweets you'll ever, ever have! Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Saint Louis flights found by Travelgrove users
- $146 Frontier Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Phoenix, AZ (PHX) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 01/20/2017 03:45 pm Saint Louis, MO (STL) Phoenix, AZ (PHX) 01/26/2017 03:50 pm
- $168 Frontier Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 02/23/2017 12:15 pm Saint Louis, MO (STL) Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) 02/28/2017 03:50 pm
- $186 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 04/20/2017 07:55 am Saint Louis, MO (STL) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 04/23/2017 04:00 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
San Jose, California
For a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal...
Food: Falafel Drive-in
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter