Saint Louis Travel Tips, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Saint Louis travel tip categories:
- Family & Fun (6)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Saint Louis travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Saint Louis travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Saint Louis or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Saint Louis travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Grant's FarmOne of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that families can see and feed, the main difference being is that these animals are not caged. [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Tony's RestaurantThis place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's Restaurant lives up to its reputation indeed. I loved every piece of our meal and can hardly wait [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
- Old CourthouseIf you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one the many historical sight in the city, and the admission is free. You can explore some of [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint LouisThis building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so remarkable is maybe the millions of tiles that decorate its interior. There are daily masses [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- St. Louis ZooOne the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is really friendly, helping along the way anyone who needs it. The animals are great to look at, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Crown Candy KitchenBeing the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition, being open since the 1910s. They have a wide variety of malts to choose from, at first I [...]D: 1.5mi00
- The Magic HouseThere are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything entirely. The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole [...]D: 11mi00
- Ted Drewes Frozen CustardWell, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the best sweets you'll ever, ever have! Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Saint Louis flights found by Travelgrove users
- $165 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 04/07/2017 11:45 am Saint Louis, MO (STL) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 04/10/2017 08:15 am
- $209 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (MDW) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 12/02/2016 03:20 pm Saint Louis, MO (STL) Chicago, IL (MDW) 12/17/2016 08:55 pm
- $213 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Saint Louis, MO (STL) 01/17/2017 08:05 am Saint Louis, MO (STL) Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) 01/31/2017 07:05 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
Bike Rentals & Bike Tours
Outdoors Activities: Bikeiberia Rentals & Tour
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort