City Museum, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > City Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The whole time you spend in the 'museum', you climb, you slide, you laugh and you just simply have fun. If you're with kids, then they will absolutely love it! And maybe that will be the greatest reward in the end! :)
701 N 15th St, St Louis, MO 63103, USA
9am-5pm. Closed Mon/Tue
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Crown Candy KitchenBeing the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition, being open since the 1910s. They have a wide variety of malts to choose from, at first I [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Fontana di Trevi is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It must be! Obviously quite different from spectacular modern fountains this...
History & Culture: Fonatana di Trevi
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar