City Museum, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > City Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The whole time you spend in the 'museum', you climb, you slide, you laugh and you just simply have fun. If you're with kids, then they will absolutely love it! And maybe that will be the greatest reward in the end! :)
701 N 15th St, St Louis, MO 63103, USA
9am-5pm. Closed Mon/Tue
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint LouisThis building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so remarkable is maybe the millions of tiles that decorate its interior. There are daily masses [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Uneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art...
Sightseeing: Ueno Park
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Boston's most beautiful church, in my opinion is the Trinity Church. The Romanesque style building was consacrated in 1877 and is one of...
History & Culture: Trinity Church Boston
San Jose, California
For a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal...
Food: Falafel Drive-in