Ted Drewes Frozen Custard, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > Ted Drewes Frozen Custard
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really know which one to choose. And of course, it all depends on taste. I, personally am a fruit freak, so if ice cream comes with or in fruit flavor than that is my favorite! And they sure are, custards, whipped cream, fruits, shakes, sundaes and so much more! The best indeed!
4224 S Grand Blvd, St Louis, MO 63116, USA
Open from 11 am all summer.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Old CourthouseIf you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one the many historical sight in the city, and the admission is free. You can explore some of [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one...
Food: Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort Lauderdale
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns