Missouri Botanical Garden, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > Missouri Botanical Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there is also a small tram for those with walking difficulty or for a short tour before exploration of its sections. The Japanese Garden is maybe the most beautiful part of the area, though that depends on taste, I admit. It is a highly recommendable place to visit!
4344 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Adults $8, kids free.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Tony's RestaurantThis place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's Restaurant lives up to its reputation indeed. I loved every piece of our meal and can hardly wait [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Anheuser Busch Brewery TourAnyone who loves beer should go to one of the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour. There is a complimentary tour, which is shorter and free, plus free beer samples at the end, and there is the Beermaster Tour which goes behind-the-scenes of making [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
One of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but...
Sightseeing: Visiting Capri
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really...
Sightseeing: Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Christian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's...
History & Culture: Istanbul Archeology Museum
You can't get enough of this country club. No wonder, Billy Bob's is ranked first in the largest country clubs in the whole world. So, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Billy Bob's
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing