Tony's Restaurant, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > Tony's Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Be sure to dress up nicely, shorts may not be allowed, and the prices are a bit high, but considering the food and the service you get, it is more than worth it. This place is perfect for a celebration, a date or a casual dinner while on holiday!
410 Market St, St Louis, MO 63102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Gateway ArchAlso known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it, is the view from the top, which is absolutely breathtaking. The tour guide is really nice [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Roper's RibsIt is no wonder that this place has been voted the best BBQ and rib diner in the country, because Roper's Ribs is something special. Maybe it comes from being a family owned business, I don't know, but their food is more than tasty. [...]D: 5.3mi10
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- St. Louis ZooOne the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is really friendly, helping along the way anyone who needs it. The animals are great to look at, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The rich culture and art of the Muslims is presented in the Islamic Art Museum, which we visited several weeks ago. The building in itself is a...
History & Culture: Islamic Art Museum
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head