Tony's Restaurant, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > Tony's Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Be sure to dress up nicely, shorts may not be allowed, and the prices are a bit high, but considering the food and the service you get, it is more than worth it. This place is perfect for a celebration, a date or a casual dinner while on holiday!
410 Market St, St Louis, MO 63102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Old CourthouseIf you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one the many historical sight in the city, and the admission is free. You can explore some of [...]D: 2.6mi00
- The Magic HouseThere are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything entirely. The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole [...]D: 11mi00
- Ted Drewes Frozen CustardWell, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the best sweets you'll ever, ever have! Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint LouisThis building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so remarkable is maybe the millions of tiles that decorate its interior. There are daily masses [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
Arusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers...
Sightseeing: Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari places
It may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow...
Sports & Wellness : Vogue Day Spa
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns