The Magic House, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > The Magic House
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole day in order to see, touch and try out everything. The kids, older and younger love the place, especially the bubble room and the outside construction garden. Take your kid and just have fun!
516 S Kirkwood Rd, St Louis, MO 63122, USA
Tue-Sun: 12pm-5:30pm (from 9:30am in summer)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Ted Drewes Frozen CustardWell, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the best sweets you'll ever, ever have! Their menus are wide and varied, you don't really [...]D: 4.7mi00
- St. Louis ZooOne the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is really friendly, helping along the way anyone who needs it. The animals are great to look at, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Missouri Botanical GardenOne of the oldest and maybe most known botanical gardens that have been in operation since their opening, is the Missouri Botanical Gardens just in the center of St. Louis. The Gardens, with its 79acre territory has a lot to offer, there [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Forest ParkThere are so many amenities and facilities that are located in the heart of Saint Louis, in Forest Park that a whole day would not be enough to see and explore them all. A few of the greatest and more interesting sight are the Jewel Box, a [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Though mostly famous for its architecture, the Five Dime Restaurant has excellent food to provide, not just an exquisite, interesting environment. ...
Food: Five Dime Restaurat
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets