Crown Candy Kitchen, Saint Louis, Missouri
Travel tips > North America > United States > Saint Louis > Crown Candy Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a wide variety of malts to choose from, at first I didn't even know which one was better, so I ordered their specialty. They also have sandwiches which are huge and stacked with bacon, so if you're watching your cholesterol level, you might want to skip that. Anyways, the place is kinda small, so you might have to wait if you go on a weekend o during lunch time. But the food and sweets are worth it in any case!
1401 St Louis Ave, St Louis, MO 63106, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Saint Louis
- Gateway to the WestVisit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- The Magic HouseThere are so many things in The Magic Housee that kids can explore and enjoy that you just have to spend a whole day to experience everything entirely. The admission price is not even so much considering you might have to spend the whole [...]D: 11mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseReally wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the Hyatt Regency Hotel is known for its quality food and high-class service. Though not for [...]D: 2.5mi00
- City MuseumDefinitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the City Museum is pure fun, regardless of age. The whole time you spend in the 'museum', [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Tony's RestaurantThis place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's Restaurant lives up to its reputation indeed. I loved every piece of our meal and can hardly wait [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Saint Louis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Know my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining
Sightseeing: Just know me and lets move on