Omaha Travel Tips, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Omaha travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (3)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Omaha travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Omaha travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Omaha or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Omaha travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Tanduri Fusion Indian RestaurantFeaturing Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner and didn't want to leave. I ordered the mulligatawny soup and the tandoori chicken and it [...]D: 6.1mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Rivera's Mexican RestaurantWith a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well prepared and delicious dishes that you feel you can't enough of. What I loved from their [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Durham MuseumLocated in the city's architectural treasure, in the Union Station, The Durham Museum has not only a fascinating and wide collection of paintings, sketches, coins and many more but also a interesting exhibitions such as the Baright Home [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Omaha Old MarketKnown also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and restaurants to be found, museum and art galleries. Everyone with every kind of taste can find [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Nouvelle EveA beautiful shop which features unique brands of womens clothing and accessories. Stepping inside Nouvelle Eve is like going to Wonderland. Everything is pretty, mysterious, unique. A great shop for women of all ages. I still have the Chan [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- General Crook House MuseumThe newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the place a tranquility feeling. The General Crook House Museum is a Victorian mansion and it looks [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Henry Doorly ZooA beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a wide variety of animals, a petting and feeding area which is the favorite part of the zoo for [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Heartland of America ParkLocated in downtown Omaha, the Heartland of America Park is the perfect getaway from the busy side of the city. A beautiful fountain with light shows is the centerpiece of the place and it is something worth seeing. Full of statues and [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Omaha Children's MuseumDesigned for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something. The place has permanent and ever-changing exhibits, so you just have to choose what you wan to [...]D: 7.5mi00
- M's PubLocated in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With a modern, yet simple style, helpful staff and delicious food M's won my heart over. [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Pudgy's PizzeriaThough not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in Chicago style that you won't find anywhere else in Omaha. The staff is friendly and [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Omaha flights found by Travelgrove users
- $192 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Omaha, NE (OMA) 11/07/2017 08:57 am Omaha, NE (OMA) Chicago, IL (ORD) 11/18/2017 07:40 am
- $199 Major Carrier
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (HOU) Omaha, NE (OMA) 12/07/2017 05:15 pm Omaha, NE (OMA) Houston, TX (HOU) 12/12/2017 11:00 am
- $214 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Omaha, NE (OMA) 10/31/2017 01:22 pm Omaha, NE (OMA) Seattle, WA (SEA) 11/06/2017 06:20 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Los Angeles, California
If you go to Fountain Valley, please try Vietnamese foods. There are many foods you have to try. Brodard Restaurant is the best place to visit. It...
Food: Brodard Restaurant
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant