The Amazing Pizza Machine, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > The Amazing Pizza Machine
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is no admission fee, to enter you have to buy a drink and something from the buffet and that's it. I think it's pretty great, seeing that this way you will also have something to eat and drink while you play. Definitely worth trying!
13955 S Plaza, Omaha, NE 68137, USA
Drink+buffet = admission fee.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- The Durham MuseumLocated in the city's architectural treasure, in the Union Station, The Durham Museum has not only a fascinating and wide collection of paintings, sketches, coins and many more but also a interesting exhibitions such as the Baright Home [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Tanduri Fusion Indian RestaurantFeaturing Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner and didn't want to leave. I ordered the mulligatawny soup and the tandoori chicken and it [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Pudgy's PizzeriaThough not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in Chicago style that you won't find anywhere else in Omaha. The staff is friendly and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Omaha Old MarketKnown also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and restaurants to be found, museum and art galleries. Everyone with every kind of taste can find [...]D: 8.2mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
From November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces...
General: Parking near the Schonbrunn
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really...
Sightseeing: Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Though maybe not the best destination for younger kids, the Atlantic City Art Center is definitely a great place to spend some quality time,...
History & Culture: Atlantic City Art Center
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant