Rivera's Mexican Restaurant, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Rivera's Mexican Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
What I loved from their menu was the Shrimp Alambres. It was absolutely a delight. The homemade flan dessert had a unique flavor which I could still feel in my mouth after we left the restaurant. Definitely a place to visit for a good meal!
12047 Blondo St, Omaha, NE 68154, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am till closing.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Tanduri Fusion Indian RestaurantFeaturing Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner and didn't want to leave. I ordered the mulligatawny soup and the tandoori chicken and it [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Omaha Old MarketKnown also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and restaurants to be found, museum and art galleries. Everyone with every kind of taste can find [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Henry Doorly ZooA beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a wide variety of animals, a petting and feeding area which is the favorite part of the zoo for [...]D: 8.6mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
London, United Kingdom
In London, you can see the popular red telephone box, despite the reduction of their numbers in the past years. Even if they are not only...
Sightseeing: Telephon boxes
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Seoul, South Korea
To see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are...
History & Culture: Bukchon Hanok Village
Mexico City, Mexico
They say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy...
Shopping: Princesse Cacao
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Taking a class with Turkish Flavors in a Turkish environment and local and foreign people is an experience we shall never forget. Our...
Family & Fun: Turkish Flavors
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends