Rivera's Mexican Restaurant, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Rivera's Mexican Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
What I loved from their menu was the Shrimp Alambres. It was absolutely a delight. The homemade flan dessert had a unique flavor which I could still feel in my mouth after we left the restaurant. Definitely a place to visit for a good meal!
12047 Blondo St, Omaha, NE 68154, USA
Mon-Sat: 11am till closing.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Tanduri Fusion Indian RestaurantFeaturing Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner and didn't want to leave. I ordered the mulligatawny soup and the tandoori chicken and it [...]D: 6.1mi00
- M's PubLocated in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With a modern, yet simple style, helpful staff and delicious food M's won my heart over. [...]D: 8.1mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Henry Doorly ZooA beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a wide variety of animals, a petting and feeding area which is the favorite part of the zoo for [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Omaha Performing ArtsWe encountered a great crowd and an amazing show at the Orpheum Theater. Every minute of the performances was entertaining and engaging. We loved it. Omaha Performing Arts can present the best shows ever. Tickets are not that pricey, [...]D: 7.8mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The dome was built in Romanesque style and is another major symbol of Paris, so don't miss it. You can wander around the basilica and admire the...
History & Culture: Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Avoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible!
General: Transportation in Oradea
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Trying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels,...
General: Fairly cheap St.Regis
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends