Athens Travel Tips, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Athens travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Athens travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (2)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
Browse Athens travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Athens travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Athens or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Athens travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Athens
- The ancient burial place KerameikosIf you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also to see in the Kerameikos museum, the bigger part is shown at the national Museum. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- City ParkThis is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that the park turns into a homosexual's hang out at night, so don't visit the place after 7pm if [...]D: 1.2mi00
- What you can see at the birthplace of democracyVisit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings in the afternoon, but take a look at the opening times. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Guard change attraction at the ParliamentIf you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurantsDont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get rid of them again. Just take yourself a look at the restaurant you want to go to. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Bring water with you to the ParthenonAthens is extremely hot, so make sure that you always have enough to drink with you. Especially when you are climbing up to the Parthenon. [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Athens you may be interested in
Recent Athens flights found by Travelgrove users
- $757 British Airways
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Montreal, QC (YUL) Athens, GR (ATH) 12/03/2014 08:50 pm Athens, GR (ATH) Montreal, QC (YUL) 12/23/2014 07:00 pm
- $768 Multiple Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Athens, GR (ATH) 09/04/2015 04:35 pm Athens, GR (ATH) Chicago, IL (ORD) 09/15/2015 11:20 am
- $928 Multiple Airlines
faregeek.com check price
From To Departure Time Vancouver, BC (YVR) Athens, GR (ATH) 12/14/2014 10:05 am Athens, GR (ATH) Vancouver, BC (YVR) 12/22/2014 07:00 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum
A history museum that lives. There is nothing more interesting and engaging than traveling back in time, and at the Old Cowtown Museum that is what...
History & Culture: Old Cowtown Museum