Pudgy's Pizzeria, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Pudgy's Pizzeria
- Food travel tip
- City center
The staff is friendly and welcoming, providing a homey atmosphere. The food is delicious, the pizzas have a wide variety of toppings, they don't economize on them. Absolutely great. Can't wait to return.
Omaha, NE 68137, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- The Durham MuseumLocated in the city's architectural treasure, in the Union Station, The Durham Museum has not only a fascinating and wide collection of paintings, sketches, coins and many more but also a interesting exhibitions such as the Baright Home [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Tanduri Fusion Indian RestaurantFeaturing Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner and didn't want to leave. I ordered the mulligatawny soup and the tandoori chicken and it [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Rivera's Mexican RestaurantWith a traditional yet unique Mexican cuisine, the Rivera's Mexican Restaurant has become one of my favorites in town. They serve such well prepared and delicious dishes that you feel you can't enough of. What I loved from their [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
- M's PubLocated in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With a modern, yet simple style, helpful staff and delicious food M's won my heart over. [...]D: 8.1mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
One of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of...
Sightseeing: Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Key West, Florida
Roaming the Old Town of Key West is like roaming the streets of a Victorian-era city set in a tropical surrounding. The building are so beautifully...
History & Culture: The Old Town of Key West by Trolley
A facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of...
History & Culture: National Aviary
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant