Nouvelle Eve, Omaha, Nebraska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Omaha > Nouvelle Eve
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
I still have the Chan Luu bracelet and the Honey Dew loungewear that I brought at Nouvelle and I love it. I just wish we had a store like that too. Omaha is pretty far from here. :)
1102 Howard St, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Omaha
- Omaha Children's MuseumDesigned for younger children, the Omaha Children's Museum is an interactive place for kids to enjoy themselves and also to learn something. The place has permanent and ever-changing exhibits, so you just have to choose what you wan to [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Lauritzen GardensAn amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a beautiful sight for local and visitor alike, and one should do justice by spending a couple of [...]D: 9.1mi00
- General Crook House MuseumThe newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the place a tranquility feeling. The General Crook House Museum is a Victorian mansion and it looks [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Heartland of America ParkLocated in downtown Omaha, the Heartland of America Park is the perfect getaway from the busy side of the city. A beautiful fountain with light shows is the centerpiece of the place and it is something worth seeing. Full of statues and [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Freedom Park Navy MuseumAccessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several helicopters, an amazing navy vessel and even a submarine can be found in this huge park, surrounded [...]D: 9.6mi00
Things about Omaha you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
It's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give...
Night Life & Entertainment: Axis
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop