Brasov Travel Tips, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Brasov travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Brasov travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (6)
Browse Brasov travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Brasov travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Brasov or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Brasov travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Brasov
- 21st century Brasov-KronstadtBrasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city. It managed to preserve it's medieval appearance but adjusted it to the 21st century and to the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Siteseeing in BrasovDon't miss out to visit the Black Church and the tower of the city. [...]D: n/a00
- Are you hungry?If you are hungry, in the center of the city, are many great and cheap pizzerias. [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov's new airportBrasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now, given how badly the Romanian roads are, it's pretty difficult to get here by car. The train [...]D: n/a10
- Brasov connection to CovasnaFrom Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the trip cost about 3.3 dollars (2.5 euros) and it took less than an hour and a half. With the [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov train connection with BudapestBrasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been temporally canceled (between 18 june 2009 and 23 september 2009). The trains also stop in [...]D: n/a00
- Tampa HillFor a splendid panoramic view on Brasov, you can go up to the Tampa Hill which is 400 m above the city. TO get there you can walk (but there are often reports of bears there, so it's a bit dangerous) or you can use the cable car that takes [...]D: n/a00
- Little Fortress (Cetatuia)A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really coquettish. Worth visiting. [...]D: n/a00
- White TowerNext to the Black Tower there is (guess what) The White Tower. It's part of the same defense mechanism built against Turks and Tatars. The dimensions are the same as for the Black Tower. [...]D: n/a00
- Black TowerFor a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower (which got the name from the fact that it was burn in the 16th century) over the city is [...]D: n/a00
- "Golden Stag" International Music Festival in BrasovIf you are in Brasov between 2nd and 7th September 2009, you really have to check out the “GOLDEN STAG” International Music Festival, the second largest and most important festival in Europe, after Eurovision. The event takes place [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Black ChurchMy favorite sight in Brasov is The Black Church from the center of the city, and the 950m high mountain called 'Tampa' from where you can admire the entire city. Don't miss them out! [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brasov you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
China travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and...
General: A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In Beijing
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own