21st century Brasov-Kronstadt, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Brasov > 21st century Brasov-Kronstadt
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Average; museums, churches from 2-5$; meals from 5-10$
How to get there:
by car, using the E60 from Cluj-Napoca, via Sighisoara; from Bucharest using the DN1 and onto the E60
Recent travel tips for Brasov
- Brasov train connection with BudapestBrasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been temporally canceled (between 18 june 2009 and 23 september 2009). The trains also stop in [...]D: n/a00
- Black ChurchMy favorite sight in Brasov is The Black Church from the center of the city, and the 950m high mountain called 'Tampa' from where you can admire the entire city. Don't miss them out! [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov connection to CovasnaFrom Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the trip cost about 3.3 dollars (2.5 euros) and it took less than an hour and a half. With the [...]D: n/a00
- Little Fortress (Cetatuia)A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really coquettish. Worth visiting. [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov's new airportBrasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now, given how badly the Romanian roads are, it's pretty difficult to get here by car. The train [...]D: n/a10
Things about Brasov you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
As America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. ...
History & Culture: Basilica of the Assumption