Little Fortress (Cetatuia), Brasov, Romania
Travel tips > Europe > Romania > Brasov > Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Brasov
- White TowerNext to the Black Tower there is (guess what) The White Tower. It's part of the same defense mechanism built against Turks and Tatars. The dimensions are the same as for the Black Tower. [...]D: n/a00
- Black TowerFor a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower (which got the name from the fact that it was burn in the 16th century) over the city is [...]D: n/a00
- Brasov's new airportBrasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now, given how badly the Romanian roads are, it's pretty difficult to get here by car. The train [...]D: n/a10
- Brasov connection to CovasnaFrom Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the trip cost about 3.3 dollars (2.5 euros) and it took less than an hour and a half. With the [...]D: n/a00
- "Golden Stag" International Music Festival in BrasovIf you are in Brasov between 2nd and 7th September 2009, you really have to check out the “GOLDEN STAG” International Music Festival, the second largest and most important festival in Europe, after Eurovision. The event takes place [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Brasov you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
The city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments....
History & Culture: History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless Beauty
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
Charlotte, North Carolina
For a quick snack or a more comfortable meal, Big Daddy's Burger Bar can offer any of it. They have so tasty burgers you will surely not eat...
Food: Big Daddy's Burger Bar
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam luxury vacation One of the best travel deals for luxury vacations is to explore the must see destination and in between try to add some of...
General: Luxury Vacation stay in Nha Trang, Vietnam