Orlando Travel Tips, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Orlando travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (4)
- Night Life & Entertainment (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Outdoors Activities (2)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (2)
Browse Orlando travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Orlando travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Orlando or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Orlando travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Little Vietnam in OrlandoThis is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores [...]D: 22.2mi00
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
- Travel tipIf you want to see Orlando's rich history and culture, check out Florida Cultural Tours in Orlando. They pick you up in the I-Drive area and they have about 4 or 5 different tours that run weekly. some are historical, some scenic, also [...]D: n/a10
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
Recent Orlando flights found by Travelgrove users
- $42 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Orlando, FL (MCO) 03/01/2021 01:29 pm Orlando, FL (MCO) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 03/09/2021 06:00 am
- $46 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Cleveland, OH (CLE) Orlando, FL (MCO) 02/20/2021 04:00 pm Orlando, FL (MCO) Cleveland, OH (CLE) 02/26/2021 11:25 am
- $46 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Orlando, FL (MCO) 02/26/2021 06:30 am Orlando, FL (MCO) Boston, MA (BOS) 03/11/2021 07:50 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
In France, or at least in Lille, there is a tradition that each first Sunday of each month is free of charge in all the museums. Coincidence or not...
History & Culture: First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
I've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations....
Food: Golden Saigon
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Washington, District Of Columbia
To be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't...
Outdoors Activities: National Arboretum in Washington
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide