The Holy Land Experience, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > The Holy Land Experience
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The reenactment of Jesus's tortures are not exactly fun for everyone, but there actually are rather educational activities in the park as well, for example visiting the Scriptorium, a collection of rare manuscripts and scrolls.
The themed exhibits are interesting, but the theme park section is bordering on downright disturbing.
4655 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811, USA
$31 or adults, $16 for children
Monday-Saturday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
The most amazing and entertaining venue that has ever been created for kids and families is definitely Disneyland. The one in California is just...
Family & Fun: Disney California Adventure Park aka Disneyland
Long Beach, California
An Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and...
Food: L'Opera Ristorante
San Jose, California
There are so many interactive exhibitions in the Children's Discovery Museum that no matter what age your child has, he or she will definitely...
Family & Fun: Children's Discovery Museum
I don't think I have ever visited a museum that has focused its exhibitions on the wildlife of the dessert and had such an amazing collection...
History & Culture: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum