Sea World Adventure Park, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Sea World Adventure Park
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can get close and personal with lots of marine mammals, for example penguins, stingrays and turltes, and you can can through underwater tunnels and see the sharks. Also, the baby dolphins could melt anyone's heart. If you're done with animal watching, you can head to the theme park section and try our the rides - the Kraken, a floorless roller-coaster, is quite scary.
Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Adults $61.95 plus tax and Children (ages3-9) $49.95
9AM - 10PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Little Vietnam in OrlandoThis is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores [...]D: 22.2mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
I do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque...
History & Culture: Church of St. Nicholas in Prague
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing