Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing