Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home...
Food: Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Home of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing...
General: Franklin Park Conservatory
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns