Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
When we went to dinner in one of the Amstredam Jewel Cruises, we didn't thought we would enjoy ourselves so much. Though we found the dinner...
Food: Amsterdam Jewel Cruises
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Named after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight...
History & Culture: The Blue Mosque
Raleigh, North Carolina
A beautiful and large museum with a vast variety of exhibitions; the North Carolina Museum of Art holds interesting artifacts that can be viewed...
History & Culture: North Carolina Museum of Art
The Hue cuisine is distinct and is considered one of the best in Vietnam. The list available includes Hue traditional food and Royal Cuisine food...
General: What to eat in Hue