Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Dont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get...
General: Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurants
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Being more than just a zoo with animals like roadrunners, desert cottontail, vultures, reptiles and many other birds, the California Living Museum...
Family & Fun: California Living Museum