Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Learning a bit more of the city's history, and social background during the German occupation, the Amsterdam in World War II Walking Tour ...
History & Culture: Walking Tour: Amsterdam in World War II
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
When you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral...
Sightseeing: The Cathedral of Christ the Light