Gatorland in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Gatorland in Orlando
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only alligators, other reptiles as well, like some giant snakes, for example). The shows are entertaining and informative enough,and if you are looking for a way to occupy half a day, Gatorland will do the trick, but you have to be at least a little bit interested in alligators if you want to enjoy this theme park.
14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
Day passes cost $22.99 for adults and $14.99 for children
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
How to get there:
Located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando - Kissimmee line in South Orlando, only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Parliament Hill is the grandest and the most beautiful part of Ottawa from architectural point of view. It consist of three buildings that house...
History & Culture: Parliament Hill
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Shedd is the largest indoor aquarium in the world. Located on the museum Campus of Chicago, it hosts more than 8.000 animals from 700 species. I...
Family & Fun: World's largest indoor Aquarium
With not only a beautiful architecture and decor but with a high reputation, the Tampa Theater is the cultural center of the city. Classical and...
History & Culture: Tampa Theatre