International Trolley and Train Museum, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > International Trolley and Train Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases 14 model railroad trains complete with sound and lights, which travel through an indoor garden with miniature mountains, waterfalls and tunnels.
There are hundreds of toy trains on display, dating back to the 1920's, and as far as activities go, you can take a ride on a Victorian-style half open/half closed trolley, and a rather smaller than normal 1880 locomotive.
8990 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
$8 for adults, $6 for children
Sunday to Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Travel tipIf you want to see Orlando's rich history and culture, check out Florida Cultural Tours in Orlando. They pick you up in the I-Drive area and they have about 4 or 5 different tours that run weekly. some are historical, some scenic, also [...]D: n/a10
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
For the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you...
Sightseeing: Top of the World Observation Level
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz