International Trolley and Train Museum, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > International Trolley and Train Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases 14 model railroad trains complete with sound and lights, which travel through an indoor garden with miniature mountains, waterfalls and tunnels.
There are hundreds of toy trains on display, dating back to the 1920's, and as far as activities go, you can take a ride on a Victorian-style half open/half closed trolley, and a rather smaller than normal 1880 locomotive.
8990 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
$8 for adults, $6 for children
Sunday to Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Orlando Science CenterIf you're interested in science, you'll love the Orlando Science Center, even if you already know the all the stuff presented inside. This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
Nightlife in Oradea is awesome, you should definitely try it out! There are many bars, clubs and discos which are open all night long.
Night Life & Entertainment: Clubs, bars and discos
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife