International Trolley and Train Museum, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > International Trolley and Train Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases 14 model railroad trains complete with sound and lights, which travel through an indoor garden with miniature mountains, waterfalls and tunnels.
There are hundreds of toy trains on display, dating back to the 1920's, and as far as activities go, you can take a ride on a Victorian-style half open/half closed trolley, and a rather smaller than normal 1880 locomotive.
8990 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
$8 for adults, $6 for children
Sunday to Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm
Friday and Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Travel tipIf you want to see Orlando's rich history and culture, check out Florida Cultural Tours in Orlando. They pick you up in the I-Drive area and they have about 4 or 5 different tours that run weekly. some are historical, some scenic, also [...]D: n/a10
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Known as the favorite and popular Basque diner in the city, the Wool Growers surely presents you with something new. Eating with the locals there...
Food: Wool Growers
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
A history museum that lives. There is nothing more interesting and engaging than traveling back in time, and at the Old Cowtown Museum that is what...
History & Culture: Old Cowtown Museum