Le Coq au Vin, Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Le Coq au Vin
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurants uses only local products, so ingredients are always fresh. If you want to sample as many o their heavenly dishes as possible, you can order half- portions. Despite being a French restaurant with exceptionally high-class food, the mood is very friendly, and the chef frequently talks to the guests during meals.
4800 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806, USA
Tuesday - Saturday 5:30pm-10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
- Little Vietnam in OrlandoThis is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores [...]D: 22.2mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Home of Malaysia's High and Supreme Court, the Sultan Abdul Samad building is an architectural jewel combining in style the Western Gothic with...
Sightseeing: Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though,...
Sightseeing: United States Air Force Academy