Little Vietnam in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Little Vietnam in Orlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores and restaurants there, from Chinese to Thai. If you want some cheap and delicious eats, you'll surely find some great little restaurants in this part o the city.
In addition to grocery stores and eateries, you'll also find numerous karaoke bars, Boba tea shops, Vietnamese video and music shops.
E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- The Holy Land ExperienceThere are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find yourself in a replica of Jerusalem, and observe the last days of Jesus Christ. The reenactment [...]D: 7.2mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
Ever heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago...
Sightseeing: Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
A felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its...
Food: Piccolo Mondo
It may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow...
Sports & Wellness : Vogue Day Spa
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
San Antonio, Texas
Located on San Antonio's Riverwalk, Budro's Bistro is a small gem that serves excellent guacamole and other delicious Texan food. With a...
Food: Boudro's Bistro
Located in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's...
History & Culture: The Haggin Museum
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?