Little Vietnam in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Little Vietnam in Orlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores and restaurants there, from Chinese to Thai. If you want some cheap and delicious eats, you'll surely find some great little restaurants in this part o the city.
In addition to grocery stores and eateries, you'll also find numerous karaoke bars, Boba tea shops, Vietnamese video and music shops.
E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
The Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in...
History & Culture: Brandenburg Gate
Traditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other...
Food: Kappeli Restaurant
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
If your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning...
General: Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Serving tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups,...
Food: Myra's Dionysus