Little Vietnam in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Little Vietnam in Orlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores and restaurants there, from Chinese to Thai. If you want some cheap and delicious eats, you'll surely find some great little restaurants in this part o the city.
In addition to grocery stores and eateries, you'll also find numerous karaoke bars, Boba tea shops, Vietnamese video and music shops.
E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Bok Tower GardensThe Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The Singing Tower is the centerpiece of the garden, and it is quite nice to hear the carillon [...]D: 33.4mi00
- Wine Room on Park AvenueThe Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because you can serve yourself and sample whatever you want by walking around the bar. The system [...]D: 15.7mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Kansas City, Missouri
Dedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline...
History & Culture: Airline History Museum