Little Vietnam in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Little Vietnam in Orlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores and restaurants there, from Chinese to Thai. If you want some cheap and delicious eats, you'll surely find some great little restaurants in this part o the city.
In addition to grocery stores and eateries, you'll also find numerous karaoke bars, Boba tea shops, Vietnamese video and music shops.
E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Ethos Vegan Kitchen in OrlandoThere are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a very wide array of dining choices, but the food is good and tastes like a hearty homecooked [...]D: 13mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In France, or at least in Lille, there is a tradition that each first Sunday of each month is free of charge in all the museums. Coincidence or not...
History & Culture: First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
El Paso, Texas
A cozy little restaurant on Trevino street, Geske's Fire Grill offers really tasty dishes that make your mouth water just when you think about...
Food: Geske's Fire Grill
Fort Worth, Texas
Perfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all...
Sightseeing: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle
San Antonio, Texas
Either make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Riverwalk