Little Vietnam in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Little Vietnam in Orlando
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores and restaurants there, from Chinese to Thai. If you want some cheap and delicious eats, you'll surely find some great little restaurants in this part o the city.
In addition to grocery stores and eateries, you'll also find numerous karaoke bars, Boba tea shops, Vietnamese video and music shops.
E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, USA
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Wild Jack's in OrlandoIf you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another eatery. Wild Jack's specializes in hunk of beef of every type and size, prepared in a [...]D: 3.5mi00
- International Trolley and Train MuseumI'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads, visiting this museum is a fun experience. The International Trolley and Train Museum showcases [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Café Tu Tu TangoBetween seeing two of the most impressive attractions of Orlando (Universal Studios and Disney World), you can stop for a bite to eat at Café Tu Tu Tango, a bohemian cafe that looks like it was opened in an artist's studio. The cafe's [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Paris City Passport is a very useful little booklet. It contains coupons that give you a discount to more than thirty places including museums,...
General: Paris City Passport
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Seoul, South Korea
'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in...
Family & Fun: Nanta Theater
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Getting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has...
Outdoors Activities: Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
Serving the most delicious Mexican food in the whole valley, Rosa's Mexican Grill can be reached easily and is welcoming anyone from everywhere...
Food: Rosa's Mexican Grill
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head