Santa Ana Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Santa Ana travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (6)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Santa Ana travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Santa Ana travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Santa Ana or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Santa Ana travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- In-N-Out BurgerOne of the best burgers in town you will find only at In-N-Out Burger joint which is highly popular among the locals. I've been there on a friend's recommendation and I felt full after two burgers. They make them quite large and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Ambrosia RestaurantWho would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is luxurious, a perfect dining place for a date, an anniversary, some kind of celebration or maybe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Claim Jumper RestaurantThe best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you order appetizers, entries and dessert, you may have to take half of it home! The place looks [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Discovery Science CenterColorful and inviting inside and out, the Discovery Science Center enables kids to explore the knowledge behind everyday things. It is and interesting venue and deserves a try. Among the exhibits and exploration areas is Dynamic Earth, an [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Baja Fish TacosFor a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which serves excellent Tex-Mex food with which you can stuff your belly and feel relaxed. Its called [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Royal KhyberWho would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest Indian dishes I've tried in the OC. The restaurant in the traditional Indian colors, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Old Orange County CourthouseTouring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours, both self-guided and docent led, are free of charge, except for the parking ticket. The Old [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Santora Arts BuildingSanta Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and classic artists, the Santora Arts Building stands out from them all. It is not only the biggest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Santa Ana ZooGreat for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The kids will definitely enjoy the monkey and their families which are the most visited areas. The [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtDedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for all ages. Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Lyon Air MuseumOne of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne Airport. The museum might look small but that shouldn't deter you, because once you get [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Santa Ana flights found by Travelgrove users
- $147 United Airlines
faredepot.com check price
From To Departure Time Portland, OR (PDX) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 09/12/2016 09:05 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Portland, OR (PDX) 09/16/2016 08:35 pm
- $188 Delta Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 11/17/2016 06:20 pm Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Seattle, WA (SEA) 11/21/2016 02:30 pm
- $217 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time El Paso, TX (ELP) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 11/02/2016 07:15 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) El Paso, TX (ELP) 11/09/2016 06:45 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Brewery restaurant Teerenpeli is a great place for drink in Lahti. They brew their on beer and cider. Teerenpeli is also one of the...
Food: Teerenpeli - Best place for a pint
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish...
Sightseeing: Umstead State Park