Santa Ana Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Santa Ana travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (6)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Santa Ana travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Santa Ana travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Santa Ana or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Santa Ana travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- In-N-Out BurgerOne of the best burgers in town you will find only at In-N-Out Burger joint which is highly popular among the locals. I've been there on a friend's recommendation and I felt full after two burgers. They make them quite large and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Ambrosia RestaurantWho would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is luxurious, a perfect dining place for a date, an anniversary, some kind of celebration or maybe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Claim Jumper RestaurantThe best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you order appetizers, entries and dessert, you may have to take half of it home! The place looks [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Discovery Science CenterColorful and inviting inside and out, the Discovery Science Center enables kids to explore the knowledge behind everyday things. It is and interesting venue and deserves a try. Among the exhibits and exploration areas is Dynamic Earth, an [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Baja Fish TacosFor a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which serves excellent Tex-Mex food with which you can stuff your belly and feel relaxed. Its called [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Royal KhyberWho would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest Indian dishes I've tried in the OC. The restaurant in the traditional Indian colors, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Old Orange County CourthouseTouring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours, both self-guided and docent led, are free of charge, except for the parking ticket. The Old [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Santora Arts BuildingSanta Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and classic artists, the Santora Arts Building stands out from them all. It is not only the biggest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Santa Ana ZooGreat for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The kids will definitely enjoy the monkey and their families which are the most visited areas. The [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtDedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for all ages. Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Lyon Air MuseumOne of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne Airport. The museum might look small but that shouldn't deter you, because once you get [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Santa Ana flights found by Travelgrove users
- $131 Alaska Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time San Jose, CA (SJC) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 09/10/2018 06:57 pm Santa Ana, CA (SNA) San Jose, CA (SJC) 09/22/2018 05:00 pm
- $134 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 09/10/2018 07:05 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 09/22/2018 07:30 am
- $199 Frontier Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 10/10/2018 09:40 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Denver, CO (DEN) 10/23/2018 07:36 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Key West, Florida
Key West being an island, lazing around under the sun and diving deep into the sea is part of your trip. Higgs Beach in the southern part of the...
Beaches : Higgs Beach
Serving extremely delicious food in an eclectic, fusion-like cuisine, the 33rd Street Bistro is a local favorite. Being almost always full, it...
Food: 33rd Street Bistro
A local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a...
Food: Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Since Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho...
General: Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights