Santa Ana Travel Tips, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Santa Ana travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (6)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Santa Ana travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Santa Ana travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Santa Ana or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Santa Ana travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- In-N-Out BurgerOne of the best burgers in town you will find only at In-N-Out Burger joint which is highly popular among the locals. I've been there on a friend's recommendation and I felt full after two burgers. They make them quite large and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Ambrosia RestaurantWho would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is luxurious, a perfect dining place for a date, an anniversary, some kind of celebration or maybe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Claim Jumper RestaurantThe best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you order appetizers, entries and dessert, you may have to take half of it home! The place looks [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Discovery Science CenterColorful and inviting inside and out, the Discovery Science Center enables kids to explore the knowledge behind everyday things. It is and interesting venue and deserves a try. Among the exhibits and exploration areas is Dynamic Earth, an [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Baja Fish TacosFor a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which serves excellent Tex-Mex food with which you can stuff your belly and feel relaxed. Its called [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Royal KhyberWho would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest Indian dishes I've tried in the OC. The restaurant in the traditional Indian colors, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Old Orange County CourthouseTouring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours, both self-guided and docent led, are free of charge, except for the parking ticket. The Old [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Santora Arts BuildingSanta Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and classic artists, the Santora Arts Building stands out from them all. It is not only the biggest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Santa Ana ZooGreat for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The kids will definitely enjoy the monkey and their families which are the most visited areas. The [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtDedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for all ages. Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Lyon Air MuseumOne of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne Airport. The museum might look small but that shouldn't deter you, because once you get [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Santa Ana flights found by Travelgrove users
- $56 Frontier Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 12/07/2016 05:15 pm Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Denver, CO (DEN) 12/14/2016 07:25 pm
- $175 Southwest Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Portland, OR (PDX) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 12/08/2016 06:05 am Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Portland, OR (PDX) 12/15/2016 07:10 pm
- $176 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Seattle, WA (SEA) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 12/06/2016 03:25 pm Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Seattle, WA (SEA) 12/13/2016 07:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building