Discovery Science Center, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Discovery Science Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Among the exhibits and exploration areas is Dynamic Earth, an earthquake simulator, Air & Space area, Discovery Stadium and a hockey playground. Though there may be exhibits which might prove to be a challenge, a visit to the museum at least once is definitely worth it.
2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA
Kids $10, adults $13
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Ambrosia RestaurantWho would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is luxurious, a perfect dining place for a date, an anniversary, some kind of celebration or maybe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- In-N-Out BurgerOne of the best burgers in town you will find only at In-N-Out Burger joint which is highly popular among the locals. I've been there on a friend's recommendation and I felt full after two burgers. They make them quite large and [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtDedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for all ages. Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Santora Arts BuildingSanta Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and classic artists, the Santora Arts Building stands out from them all. It is not only the biggest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Lyon Air MuseumOne of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne Airport. The museum might look small but that shouldn't deter you, because once you get [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
We had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite...
Food: Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
The dome was built in Romanesque style and is another major symbol of Paris, so don't miss it. You can wander around the basilica and admire the...
History & Culture: Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike...
Sightseeing: Virginia Beach Boardwalk