Discovery Science Center, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Discovery Science Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Among the exhibits and exploration areas is Dynamic Earth, an earthquake simulator, Air & Space area, Discovery Stadium and a hockey playground. Though there may be exhibits which might prove to be a challenge, a visit to the museum at least once is definitely worth it.
2500 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA
Kids $10, adults $13
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Royal KhyberWho would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest Indian dishes I've tried in the OC. The restaurant in the traditional Indian colors, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Old Orange County CourthouseTouring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours, both self-guided and docent led, are free of charge, except for the parking ticket. The Old [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Buffalo, New York
Those who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development...
Sightseeing: Erie County Naval and Military Park
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Definitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is...
Food: Meritage Restaurant
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant