Bowers Museum of Cultural Art, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each and every one telling the history of its people through art. There are amazing collections of historic costumes, garments, toys, furniture and paintings, not to mention the various artifacts of indigenous tribes all over the world. Definitely a place to visit!
2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706, USA
Kids $9, adults $12
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Baja Fish TacosFor a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which serves excellent Tex-Mex food with which you can stuff your belly and feel relaxed. Its called [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Ambrosia RestaurantWho would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is luxurious, a perfect dining place for a date, an anniversary, some kind of celebration or maybe [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Old Orange County CourthouseTouring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours, both self-guided and docent led, are free of charge, except for the parking ticket. The Old [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Saint Louis, Missouri
Really wonderful steaks, in a rich, elegant environment and great staff. We couldn't have asked more. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita