Bowers Museum of Cultural Art, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each and every one telling the history of its people through art. There are amazing collections of historic costumes, garments, toys, furniture and paintings, not to mention the various artifacts of indigenous tribes all over the world. Definitely a place to visit!
2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706, USA
Kids $9, adults $12
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Santa Ana ZooGreat for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The kids will definitely enjoy the monkey and their families which are the most visited areas. The [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Royal KhyberWho would have though that in Santa Ana you would find such an exclusive, exotic restaurant like the Royal Khyber, which serves one of the tastiest Indian dishes I've tried in the OC. The restaurant in the traditional Indian colors, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Herman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the...
Outdoors Activities: Hermann Park in Houston
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
Though not just for booklovers, this festival is organized on a weekend in late spring. The most amazing thing about the Library Festival is that...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free Library Festival in Philadelphia
With amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive...
Food: Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar