Bowers Museum of Cultural Art, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each and every one telling the history of its people through art. There are amazing collections of historic costumes, garments, toys, furniture and paintings, not to mention the various artifacts of indigenous tribes all over the world. Definitely a place to visit!
2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706, USA
Kids $9, adults $12
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Taco Adobe GrillNothing is better than after a long day of walking and exploring to sit down somewhere where the people are nice and have a good meal. We weren't impressed by the decor of the Taco Adobe Grill but the smell was drawing us near and the [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Helena Modjeska Historic HouseIn the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its surrounding gardens is known for the admired actress of the past century. Surrounded with oak [...]D: n/a00
- Santa Ana ZooGreat for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The kids will definitely enjoy the monkey and their families which are the most visited areas. The [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Just on the Vabaun Street, there is a big park, called ... the Vabaun. The gardens spread over three hectares and what surprised me is that it...
Outdoors Activities: Vabaun Park
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature