Old Orange County Courthouse, Santa Ana, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Ana > Old Orange County Courthouse
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are some exhibits that can be viewed and some of the rooms which hold so much history in them.
211 W Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Santa Ana
- Lyon Air MuseumOne of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne Airport. The museum might look small but that shouldn't deter you, because once you get [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Episcopal Church of the MessiahThough Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing buildings to be seen. One of these wonderful structures is the Episcopal Church of the Messiah. [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Baja Fish TacosFor a quick or a copious meal in a small town like Santa Ana you don't even have to go far, at Bristol street there is a small diner which serves excellent Tex-Mex food with which you can stuff your belly and feel relaxed. Its called [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Claim Jumper RestaurantThe best place for families or groups to eat in Santa Ana is definitely the Claim Jumper Restaurant. They have large portions of dishes and if you order appetizers, entries and dessert, you may have to take half of it home! The place looks [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Bowers Museum of Cultural ArtDedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for all ages. Chinese and Native American, African and Pacific artifacts can be found here, each [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Santa Ana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Its located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive...
Food: Borgata Buffet
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach