Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Orlando, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Orlando
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is actually vegan, but there are plenty of dishes that wouldn't be a problem for vegetarians either. The pancakes on the brunch menu are especially nice, and as far as sweets go, you can bring your non-vegan friends along as well, because they are really tasty. Plus, most of the dishes are made of organic ingredients.
1235 N Orange Ave #101, Orlando, FL 32804, USA
Sandwiches for under $10, main dishes around $10, pancakes and French toast $8.95
Monday through Saturday, 11am to 10pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Rippley's Odditorium in oOrlandoRippley's Odditorium is not a collection of artifacts, and despite having dinosaur bones and mummies on display, it can't be said to be educational. Like the circus sideshow acts of the past, the only purpose of the Odditorium is to [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Little Vietnam in OrlandoThis is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores [...]D: 22.2mi00
- Universal Studios FloridaUniversal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions inspired by, what else, movies. There are six themed areas grouped around a large lagoon, a [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Epcot DivequestIf scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot doesn't take itself seriously or that it's for children. You have to be scuba certified if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
When you think of cathedrals images of beautiful, baroque or Renaissance buildings come into your mind, like the dome of Notre Dame. The Cathedral...
Sightseeing: The Cathedral of Christ the Light
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more...
Sightseeing: Minnesota Grand Avenue
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide