Orlando Science Center, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Orlando > Orlando Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
This museum really manages to make science seem fun, and there are lots of activities that bring kids (and not only) closer to real, practical science, not the boring physics formulas you had to learn in high school.
There's an exhibit space, an observatory, a giant screen domed theater for films and planetarium shows, a café and a store. Reptiles, dinosaur skeletons and the explanation of such concepts as electricity and magnetism, lasers, soundwaves, and nature’s forces.
Altogether a very interesting and entertaining place that will keep you occupied for a good half a day.
777 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
$17.00 for adults, $12 for kids, $16.00 for students and seniors.
Sunday - Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Orlando
- Travel tipIf you want to see Orlando's rich history and culture, check out Florida Cultural Tours in Orlando. They pick you up in the I-Drive area and they have about 4 or 5 different tours that run weekly. some are historical, some scenic, also [...]D: n/a10
- Gatorland in OrlandoIf you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things alligator. You can see alligator wrestling, alligator feeding, reptile shows (not only [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Sea World Adventure ParkGood fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are plenty of shows and things to see. You can get close and personal with lots of marine [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Le Coq au VinFrench cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to give a fresh twist to traditional French dishes. The restaurants uses only local products, [...]D: 9.7mi10
- Little Vietnam in OrlandoThis is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically, Little Vietnam is the Vietnamese quarter of the city, but there are all sorts of Asian stores [...]D: 22.2mi00
Things about Orlando you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
San Diego, California
Throughout the year, visitors to San Diego can expect a mild and sunny climate. It's especially recommended to visit San Diego in the summer when...
General: When to visit
The best restaurant in town, indeed, considering everything: service, food, atmosphere, design. The Texas Roadhouse is very popular among the...
Food: Texas Roadhouse