Cairo Travel Tips, Egypt
Travel tips > Africa > Egypt > Cairo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cairo travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Cairo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cairo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cairo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cairo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cairo
- 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01: FRI - Depart to Egypt today. DAY 02: SAT - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, [...]D: 1mi00
- Easter egypt package $949Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted through customs and formalities, then transferred to [...]D: 1.1mi10
- 9 days incredible egypt package $18999 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01, May 15, 2012 4 nights Oasis pyramids hotel based on bed and breakfast. 3 nights Amarant [...]D: 1.1mi00
More travel tips about CairoWe only have a few travel tips for Cairo so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Cairo you may be interested in
Recent Cairo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $596 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Cairo, EG (CAI) 03/05/2017 01:30 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) New York, NY (JFK) 03/27/2017 02:40 am
- $597 Saudi Arabian Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Cairo, EG (CAI) 03/18/2017 06:00 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 03/25/2017 12:20 am
- $639 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Cairo, EG (CAI) 04/05/2017 08:55 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Houston, TX (IAH) 04/16/2017 09:00 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork