Cairo Travel Tips, Egypt
Travel tips > Africa > Egypt > Cairo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cairo travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Cairo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cairo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cairo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cairo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cairo
- 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01: FRI - Depart to Egypt today. DAY 02: SAT - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, [...]D: 1mi00
- Easter egypt package $949Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted through customs and formalities, then transferred to [...]D: 1.1mi10
- 9 days incredible egypt package $18999 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01, May 15, 2012 4 nights Oasis pyramids hotel based on bed and breakfast. 3 nights Amarant [...]D: 1.1mi00
More travel tips about CairoWe only have a few travel tips for Cairo so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Cairo you may be interested in
Recent Cairo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $560 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Cairo, EG (CAI) 10/26/2017 11:55 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) New York, NY (JFK) 10/31/2017 03:40 am
- $577 Thy Turkish Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cairo, EG (CAI) 02/06/2018 09:20 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Chicago, IL (ORD) 02/21/2018 03:40 am
- $599 Swiss International Air Lines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Cairo, EG (CAI) 10/26/2017 09:55 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Newark, NJ (EWR) 10/31/2017 03:15 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Mexico City, Mexico
Three cultures meet at this beautiful square, the Plaza de los Tres Culturas. One, Mexican, is represented by the modern buildings that...
Sightseeing: Plaza de las Tres Culturas
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
San Francisco, California
I think Ferry Building is one of the nicest places in San Francisco, which is a great thing knowing that the whole city is so great! The...
History & Culture: Ferry Building
Washington, District Of Columbia
To be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't...
Outdoors Activities: National Arboretum in Washington