Cairo Travel Tips, Egypt
Travel tips > Africa > Egypt > Cairo travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cairo travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Cairo travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cairo travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cairo or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cairo travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cairo
- 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01: FRI - Depart to Egypt today. DAY 02: SAT - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, [...]D: 1mi00
- Easter egypt package $949Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted through customs and formalities, then transferred to [...]D: 1.1mi10
- 9 days incredible egypt package $18999 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01, May 15, 2012 4 nights Oasis pyramids hotel based on bed and breakfast. 3 nights Amarant [...]D: 1.1mi00
More travel tips about CairoWe only have a few travel tips for Cairo so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Cairo you may be interested in
Recent Cairo flights found by Travelgrove users
- $661 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Cairo, EG (CAI) 04/22/2020 09:40 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Chicago, IL (ORD) 05/05/2020 08:50 pm
- $710 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Cairo, EG (CAI) 02/08/2020 04:30 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Houston, TX (IAH) 02/18/2020 03:10 am
- $716 Thy Turkish Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Cairo, EG (CAI) 03/24/2020 11:40 pm Cairo, EG (CAI) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 04/08/2020 08:50 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
New Delhi, India
The India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate...
History & Culture: India Gate
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
El Paso, Texas
Though not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor...
Family & Fun: El Paso Zoo
Located in the historic district of Omaha, the Old Market, M&'s Pub is a unique, contemporary restaurant with quality food to serve. With...
Food: M's Pub
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT