Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- DirectorDouala travel tipsWe are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with traveling agency matters as well as related activities. Among other related services we are [...]D: 1mi00
- Ghadames old medinaGhadames travel tips1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita del sito archeologico di Leptis Magna e pernottamento in hotel a Gharyan 4°: Proseguiamo [...]D: 1.3mi10
- DesertakakusGhadamis travel tipsTour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient underground houses of the Berber. Drive to the Berber-villages of Yefrin, Jado and Kabao. Our [...]D: n/a10
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
- Trusted oneDakar Bango travel tipsNeeds someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg) [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Ancient roman amphiteaterEl Djem travel tipsYou should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Toursit locationHammamet travel tipsIf you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While shopping be aware of your wallet. Sometimes the shop owners are going to be very pushy with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Taxi's are cheapTunis travel tipsTacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B. [...]D: 0.4mi10
- The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's GuideHoedspruit travel tipsLimpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African themed tourer city, is at the centre of just about all the fascinating attractions. solely [...]D: 65.7mi00
- Joburg NightlifeJohannesburg travel tipsThe nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger. I have probably been to 80% of the clubs/lounges in Johannesburg, so I know what I'm talking [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
The best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice...
Food: Mondo Gelato - icecream in Vancouver
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
I've never tried Vietnamese food before and I have to tell you, the preparations at the Golden Saigon Restaurant went beyond my expectations....
Food: Golden Saigon
Corpus Christi, Texas
Quite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball...
Sports & Wellness : Whataburger Field
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
San Diego, California
Sea World is a must see when you are in San Diego. This is not like some of the amusement parks where you really won't be too happy as an adult....
History & Culture: Sea World