Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- DirectorDouala travel tipsWe are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with traveling agency matters as well as related activities. Among other related services we are [...]D: 1mi00
- Pyramid of DjoserSaqqara travel tipsThe building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in Egypt. The architect was Imhotep, he later became the god and protector of architects and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ghadames old medinaGhadames travel tips1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita del sito archeologico di Leptis Magna e pernottamento in hotel a Gharyan 4°: Proseguiamo [...]D: 1.3mi10
- DesertakakusGhadamis travel tipsTour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient underground houses of the Berber. Drive to the Berber-villages of Yefrin, Jado and Kabao. Our [...]D: n/a10
- BadiatravelTripoli travel tipsBadiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli [...]D: 20.5mi00
- Gates of EssaouiraEssaouira travel tipsEssaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a wall and there are only 3 entry doors "GATES". These gates are the most amazing gates [...]D: n/a00
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- Ancient roman amphiteaterEl Djem travel tipsYou should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's GuideHoedspruit travel tipsLimpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African themed tourer city, is at the centre of just about all the fascinating attractions. solely [...]D: 65.7mi00
- Joburg NightlifeJohannesburg travel tipsThe nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger. I have probably been to 80% of the clubs/lounges in Johannesburg, so I know what I'm talking [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
I think the Atomium is one of the greatest attractions of the city. It is a very strange, but special edifice.
Family & Fun: Atomium, the amazing belgian building
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
To learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and...
History & Culture: Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Sightseeing: The Belem Tower
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami