Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- DirectorDouala travel tipsWe are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with traveling agency matters as well as related activities. Among other related services we are [...]D: 1mi00
- Natura & AvventuraAlger travel tipsHello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small specialist travel company devoted to the exploration and culture of this fascinating and diverse [...]D: n/a00
- Hatshepsut TempleLuxor travel tipsThe building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most successful of the pharaohs of Egypt. There are so many things to see there that one can't even [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Pyramid of DjoserSaqqara travel tipsThe building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in Egypt. The architect was Imhotep, he later became the god and protector of architects and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
- Am a good girlKigali travel tipsI am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Trusted oneDakar Bango travel tipsNeeds someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg) [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Ancient roman amphiteaterEl Djem travel tipsYou should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Toursit locationHammamet travel tipsIf you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While shopping be aware of your wallet. Sometimes the shop owners are going to be very pushy with [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Ghorepani Poon Hill trek route is one of the most visited areas of Annapurna trail because of easy climb up and most...
General: Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Nepal Trekking Package, Nepal Holiday Package
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Corpus Christi, Texas
I believe converting a bus stop into a cultural friendly community area is a very good idea. Just looking at the Staples Street Bus Station gave me...
Public Transportation: Staples Street Bus Station
Including beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time...
Sightseeing: Denver Brewery Buzz
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach