Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30Goa travel tipsAbout to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must focus on doing before turning 30. Well, we're certainly not talking about a tryst with porn, [...]D: n/a00
- Pyramid of DjoserSaqqara travel tipsThe building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in Egypt. The architect was Imhotep, he later became the god and protector of architects and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ghadames old medinaGhadames travel tips1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita del sito archeologico di Leptis Magna e pernottamento in hotel a Gharyan 4°: Proseguiamo [...]D: 1.3mi10
- DesertakakusGhadamis travel tipsTour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient underground houses of the Berber. Drive to the Berber-villages of Yefrin, Jado and Kabao. Our [...]D: n/a10
- TanneryFes travel tipsThe infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you can get a great look at it from the many shops and restaurants the look over it. The only [...]D: n/a00
- Be good to othersSen travel tipsI am a good man with fear of God in life . [...]D: 27.7mi00
- Ancient roman amphiteaterEl Djem travel tipsYou should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Toursit locationHammamet travel tipsIf you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While shopping be aware of your wallet. Sometimes the shop owners are going to be very pushy with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Best Hotels in Durban For This WeekendDurban travel tipsLooking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best break by making your Durban weekend stay a two night stay, you get to sleep in on both [...]D: n/a00
- The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's GuideHoedspruit travel tipsLimpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African themed tourer city, is at the centre of just about all the fascinating attractions. solely [...]D: 65.7mi00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Definitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some...
Food: Samurai Sushi House in Vancouver
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
It was hilarious and fun and we loved it. The Doyle and Debbie Show is worth every penny and every minute. Though youngsters wouldn't really...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Doyle and Debbie Show
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Saint Louis, Missouri
Being the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition,...
Food: Crown Candy Kitchen
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.