Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30Goa travel tipsAbout to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must focus on doing before turning 30. Well, we're certainly not talking about a tryst with porn, [...]D: n/a00
- DirectorDouala travel tipsWe are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with traveling agency matters as well as related activities. Among other related services we are [...]D: 1mi00
- Natura & AvventuraAlger travel tipsHello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small specialist travel company devoted to the exploration and culture of this fascinating and diverse [...]D: n/a00
- Pyramid of DjoserSaqqara travel tipsThe building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in Egypt. The architect was Imhotep, he later became the god and protector of architects and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Gates of EssaouiraEssaouira travel tipsEssaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a wall and there are only 3 entry doors "GATES". These gates are the most amazing gates [...]D: n/a00
- Place Jemaa El FnaMarrakech travel tipsPlace Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve full of Henna. The whole area is bustling with vendors offering clothing, shoes, henna, [...]D: n/a00
- The Sahara DesertQuazzane travel tipsThe Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the life that people live down here. Nomads make up most of the inhabitance that live in the [...]D: n/a00
- Be good to othersSen travel tipsI am a good man with fear of God in life . [...]D: 27.7mi00
- Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari placesArusha travel tipsArusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport takes 45 minutes to Arusha. Travel tips to book nice Hotels are [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls...Moshi travel tipsThere are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount Kilimanjaro and hence is basecamp for planning and booking Kilimanjaro climbing trips.Moshi is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
No matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or...
History & Culture: National Freedom Center
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia