Travel Tips by Country
Recent African travel tips
- 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30Goa travel tipsAbout to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must focus on doing before turning 30. Well, we're certainly not talking about a tryst with porn, [...]D: n/a00
- Natura & AvventuraAlger travel tipsHello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small specialist travel company devoted to the exploration and culture of this fascinating and diverse [...]D: n/a00
- Hatshepsut TempleLuxor travel tipsThe building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most successful of the pharaohs of Egypt. There are so many things to see there that one can't even [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Pyramid of DjoserSaqqara travel tipsThe building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in Egypt. The architect was Imhotep, he later became the god and protector of architects and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- DesertakakusGhadamis travel tipsTour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient underground houses of the Berber. Drive to the Berber-villages of Yefrin, Jado and Kabao. Our [...]D: n/a10
- BadiatravelTripoli travel tipsBadiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli [...]D: 20.5mi00
- Taxi's are cheapTunis travel tipsTacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B. [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Outdoor travel kilimanjaro toursArusha travel tipsKilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife safaris, sight seeing tours to visit waterfalls, volcano lakes, cultural tourism. Climbing [...]D: n/a00
- The Best Hotels in Durban For This WeekendDurban travel tipsLooking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best break by making your Durban weekend stay a two night stay, you get to sleep in on both [...]D: n/a00
- The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's GuideHoedspruit travel tipsLimpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African themed tourer city, is at the centre of just about all the fascinating attractions. solely [...]D: 65.7mi00
Things about Africa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
If you are at Paris, you should visit the district of the fine arts and artists, Mont Martre. A lot of stylish bars and coffee shops, also...
General: Visit the artist districts
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Full of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. ...
History & Culture: Short North Arts District
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed...
History & Culture: National Cowgirl Museum